What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regripped 3 putters and trimmed down 1 for an elf named Shane.

About to grip the clubs I reshafted for some of the DFW Crew last night!

Just your average Big Time 78. Is that automatically written on your scorecard every time you tee it up?

I can't seem to break away from that score. Never a 73 but not a 93 either. Always tinkering.......

Went to a Demo Day. Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra, Nike, Wilson Staff, Ping and Mizuno were all there. Had a lot of fun.

Just my golf specific strength and stretching exercises. I'm on vacation in Hawaii and Just played 1 round of golf this week which was OK because I don't have 80 degree ocean water to play in every day!

Solid range session. Figured out a few things and as always tempo, tempo, tempo.

Got to do some testing with a motion capture suit in the AM. Pretty cool stuff seeing that transferred to a computer screen. Then, played 18 holes on a 9-hole par 3 course with several family member. Yardages ranged from 65-200. Due to wind, clubs ranged from a 3/4 60* to a 2Hybrid. Great day.

Got to do some testing with a motion capture suit in the AM. Pretty cool stuff seeing that transferred to a computer screen. Then, played 18 holes on a 9-hole par 3 course with several family member. Yardages ranged from 65-200. Due to wind, clubs ranged from a 3/4 60* to a 2Hybrid. Great day.
Did you play the one in Euless?

Played 12 holes and then had to be carted off the course because of back spasms or whatever. I all know is it hurt like a sob..

Played 12 holes and then had to be carted off the course because of back spasms or whatever. I all know is it hurt like a sob..
Man thats horrible! Hope you feel better soon!

Had a good and bad range session. Good with the driver, and just inconsistent with the irons.

Had a good range season today getting ready for my first round of the season tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man thats horrible! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks man. I have had my back catch a few times earlier this week while walking my dog so the injury didn't happen while playing golf. It almost took me to the ground today so something is out of whack. I have a lot of golf the next few days so whatever it was needs to go away. :at-wits-end:

Finally got some range time in!!

Played 18 holes today and cleaned the golf bag.

Thanks man. I have had my back catch a few times earlier this week while walking my dog so the injury didn't happen while playing golf. It almost took me to the ground today so something is out of whack. I have a lot of golf the next few days so whatever it was needs to go away. :at-wits-end:
Hopefully stretching, heat therapy and good nsaid can fix you up quick!

Was the first player for the season at Cable Hollow in Russel, Pa. Walked 18. Coarse is very wet to say the least. Had one ball plug 2/3 of the ball deep in the fairway. lol Liking the new Karstens. We went with smaller diameter grips (fitter felt it may help me) but I'm not sure if I liked them. Score was real high with a 60 on the front but did better on the back with a 53. Both still high but with new clubs, new swing, and first round of the season I was overall happy as I had some descent iron play for the most part. I will admit I was getting tired towards the end with walking 18 after only doing minimal exercise in the house all winter but it was great to get out there. It even got warm enough to be in short sleeve shirt and some sun. Tomorrow calls for snow again.

About to grip the clubs I reshafted for some of the DFW Crew last night!
Really appreciate that. Wish I could have stuck around.

Played a pretty poor 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two buckets at the range... Driver: good. Irons: inconsistent at best. Still getting used to the extra weight.

THP and in 20 mins going to hit the range for a bit with a buddy for a bit.

Played 18

Played 18....horribly.

Played 18, shot 44/40. Moving the right direction, particularly given I left my putter and wedge at home today. Choking down on some 9i shots and thinking more about putts with a beater loaner (loose head) was probably good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back