What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get that game ready for Iowa good sir!!
I have a conflict of sorts...but I am working on convincing some guys to alter the schedule. I would love to make it down again!

Snuck out for 8 holes trying to beat the sunset, perfect night for it.

Pulled PXi 5.5's from TA 845's and installed them into VRS forged 5-AW. Excited to play them on Saturday.

Today I played 18 holes of g:beat-up:lf....

Decided not to play with my buddy at 1:00 because I have something important that must be done at exactly that time.

b532318eb616876ad4b84700a2229008.jpg

Some well needed range time, about to wrap up my first of two buckets. But its super humid today, its going to be a long one.

Played 18' had an interview at Golfsmith, researched 2015 apparel and shoe lines and THPed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regripped a few clubs for a friend; and put my "O'Carroll" grips back on my wedges and fairway wood. They are undersized, and I'm looking for a little different feel​.

#CarnivalHands

Today I played in a two-man scramble this morning; and then I played in my 9 hole league match tonight (which I won--somehow).

Hit about thirty balls and putted/chipped for a while. Body and lungs aren't up for a whole lot of swinging just yet. Need to build up some stamina and energy yet. Putting was decent though. Here's hoping some light exercise the next couple of days helps.

looked on the bay for some clubs and am working out a transaction with a fellow THPer for some clubs for a set im putting together for a friend just getting into the game.

Just regripped three wedges. Tape underneath was perfect and tacky so I didn't bother re-taping. Start to finish, less than 10 minutes. ?

Was hoping to get in 18 but work got in the way so I settled for 9 at the cow pasture near my house.

Went to the range today and just worked on tempo and controlling my wedges. Probably my best range season of the year.

Played a very poor 18 holes and then hit a huge demo day. Then came home and worked on wedges for about an hour.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Pondered a lot; shopped a little; and got my bag ready for 18 tomorrow.

I played 14ish holes today. The course I played was just a small part 3 9 hole. So I did a double loop. The "back" nine I skipped a couple holes and didn't putt a couple holes. Really just worked the long irons a little. I needed work with the putter but I was running a little late on time so I couldn't play a full 18. I had a couple good long iron shots and had two holes where I blistered my 3H off the tee. I wouldn't say I was playing great or even that poorly, but it's amazing what a couple good shots will do for the ego. I left the course feeling good about my game even though I hadn't played in a year and a half or so.

Going to play a round with Mikedean441 in the AM

Stopped by Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith checking out the Golf Pride MCC4+ grips and SS Tx1 grips...then went home and reshafted my 3w with a Cobra Baffler stiff shaft.

Checked out info on the Disneyworld event, cleaned up the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched some of the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial....

Played 18 @ Breakers in Palm Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back