What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
West...

Uuuggghhhh that west course can catch on fire. It made me look really dumb the time I played there when it was a super windy day.

Beautiful course though, probably a lot of fun in the right conditions.

Played 18 in a tourney with afwcardinal. May have won...waiting to hear.

Uuuggghhhh that west course can catch on fire. It made me look really dumb the time I played there when it was a super windy day.

Beautiful course though, probably a lot of fun in the right conditions.
I wanna play with ya Wardy!!! That's my homey right there!

Played 36 today. first 18 was a tournament, first 9 scramble, 2nd 9 best ball, and then second 18 was stroke.

Got some swing advice from the great panda and went to the range to practice. Bought 2 new shirts and 2 pair of shorts along with a dozen balls with some gift certificates my wife had from work that she couldn't find anything she wanted to spend them on. I'll gladly spend them for her.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Played 18…poorly.

Picked up some chrome soft and demoed a few clubs in the LM video game.

Dropped by my soon to be new club to discuss memberships and get some information on the local Men's Golf Association. All went well until, as I was leaving, some dude backed out of his parking spot into the side of my car as I was driving by. AAAARRRRRCHHH!

In second flight? Damn.

Maybe we pulled 2nd then.
Yea, its the same guy who is a 10 but shot even par last tournament

Played 18 with my bro.
Considered washing my clubs...never happened

Walked 18 and THPed.

Played 9 with the wife.

Practiced putting, chipping and full swing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range with my son, 2 buckets hit. Spent an hour or so chipping and putting. Also last minute planning for my trip to Kamloops in the morningg with 3 fellow THPers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 18 this morning and then took one of my sons back for his first ever lesson in the afternoon.

image.jpg1_zpsxgjzx43y.jpg

THP'ed then played 18. Poorly.

Little summer competition, consisting of four matches total, this was the first one.

Scoring wasn't very good, but it seems everybody scored bad. I shot a 79 for 34 stableford, got third place.

Then watched some golf and F1 at night. (Europe, your day is our evening ;))

In second flight? Damn.

Maybe we pulled 2nd then.

Well confirmed we took 2nd.

I'll take it considering we played well but far from our best.

Now I have $195 in shop credit.....XR hybrid time me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back