What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 holes of fun top event golf.

Hit the range to work on my irons. Still not 100% comfortable, but I worked out the kinks. Just have to keep at it so my swing is engrained and it's second nature. I hate thinking about my swing while over a shot.

Played 18 and did some driver testing. Had fun

Played 18 with Six4three5 and his dad this morning.

Went to the range.

30 minutes on the range
30 minutes chipping and putting
Playing 18 on a great track

Played 18 this morning.
20150530_074256-01_zps0bkmpbrz.jpeg

Reshafted some old Hogans and put together a "Yester-Year" bag for next week.

20150530_161839-01_zpsazrosatp.jpeg

The ferrules are wrong for Hogan but what I had on hand.

Currently THP'ing. Been a good day.

JM

18 with ArmyGolf, and cleaned up the heads and grips.

Played 18 in the morning with Maddog and KrispyK. Then worked on the range for 5 or 6 hours and hit a few buckets.

LIITA.

Cross country match at the home course.

Two pictures:
full.jpg

full.jpg

Every hole is a par10 :)

Hole1 started on the teebox on the middle left. Then over the 9th, 6th and 5th to end on the green of the fourth. That's the 897m one, 981 yards.
Hole2 started on the bottom right, back over the 3rd, then 2nd onto the green of the 1st. This one was 824 meters, 901 yards.
Hole3 started on the ladies teebox of the second, to the top of the driving range. Through trees over the fairway of the 1st, then the green of the 5th, around the tree on the 9th, then hard left over the green and fairway of the 8th, onto the 7th green. (Greens are OB!) This was a 822 meter, 899 yard hole.
Hole4 started on the ladies teebox of the 7th, over some fences around to the right of the 6th green and bunkers, over the fairway of the 6th, 5th, 4th onto the 3rd, then approach over some high trees (20 yards or so) onto the green of the 2nd. This hole was the shortest at "just" 568 meters or 621 yards.

It was awesome fun, hit some good shots, had a bit of bad luck too. But good scores:
1: 7, Albatross (double eagle if you don't know what that is)
2: 8, Eagle
3: 10, par
4: 7, Albatross

Bit of bad luck at the third: teeshot hit a tree and came WAY back, total distance maybe 50 yards. Was around the tree on the 9th in three. Not a great lie meant I couldn't carry the green of the 8th, decided to go around the left, just not left enough as I ended up in a greenside bunker. 6iron out of there ended up on some shells, from where I duffed the next shot into the water.. Then onto the green and two puts.
On the fourth I had a good drive (4wood), then another 4wood into a bunker just before the water on the dogleg 3rd. Hit a tree on my approach to the green that bounced back into the water. Next try did end up just short of the green: chip and two puts for a 7.

One of my buddies shot a condor on that fourth hole, I'm so stoked for him about that :)

Played 18 holes with afwcardinal and staticline. Good day!

Played 18 holes today before the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18. No issues with the back. Many issues with the golf. Also managed to start the back nine with 3 holes of competent golf. #reasonsforencouragement.

Re-gripped a couple of clubs and thp'd

Hit some Birdieballs in the yard since I couldn't find anyone that wanted to go play.

Played 9 with my father an a buddy

Shipped off some clubs to thpers.

I golfed my ball.

Pretty well too.

Tonight, writing.

Lesson this AM.
Updated my handicap.
THP this afternoon/evening.

I am going to have fun with this one.
Yeah I know for a fact you will enjoy it :) club shorter than the xr pro but still great clubs

played 9 with a buddy from out of town. was striking the ball pretty consistent today. When i kept my confidence in my swing my short game was great, but everytime i second guessed myself it all fell apart for the rest of the hole. still I shot a 47 and am pretty happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back