What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the pro shop, ordered a MP-5
8 iron with a 6.0 PX shaft.

Played almost 36 holes of golf with thpers! What a great day!

I went out today and got fitted for some new clubs. After the fitting I placed an order for a set of Ping GMax irons 4-U, Glide wedges 54* & 58*, all with graphite shafts. Now the wait begins.

THPed and thought about playing golf....

Played 18 at the Pinehills Nicklaus course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good range session working on tempo.

Play 18 holes this morning with relative, walking ... healthy :act-up:

banner5.jpg

banner3.jpg

Installed callaway adaptors and gripped these shafts :)

106a2ac3570334829e88f64edb76d996.jpg

Wait until you see my green udesign 816 at the end of that yellow hzrdus!!!
Just not fair. Color coordination! I can't even style my clothes as well as that!

Played 18.
Discussed my recent golf related purchases with a co-worker who might ask me to sell his left handed clubs.
Received shipping notices on all recent purchases.

Day dreamed about all the new equipment I want and wished I could aquire said equipment. Anyone know the going price on a gently used 4 year old male child?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Played 18 today, very average.

Chipping in the back yard.

My srixon z545's came in. Was going to go to a driving range but the weather didnt cooperate so I went to a couple golf stores and hit some drivers (M1, D200, and z355). Also hit the d200 3 wood. Not a bad day

Played in a tournament. More of a fun tournament. Played pretty well on the front 9. Sucked on the back 9. Too many mental errors. 11th hole par 3 - I took my 8 iron out of the bag and hit a beautiful sand wedge shot off the tee. That's right. I'd grabbed my sand wedge. I still almost parred the hole. 12th hole there was a rules f*** up. I had a 14 initially, then at the end before I signed my card we found out there is a leaf rule in place that they didn't tell us about beforehand, but I asked about it and it was confirmed. The deciduous trees on the right hand side in the rough where my drives went and were lost -- the leaf rule allowed a free drop - so the score on the hole changed to a double bogey. This is why I hate playing in the fall. This and the rough was PGA length and wet. It was exhausting hitting out of it. And while I was getting 225 carry from my drives they were only rolling another five yards because the fairways were soft from four days of rain.

Meeting afterward. I'm part of "the committee" next year. The rules committee. I figured it would give me an excuse to learn the rules and decisions.

Did some golf related stretching.
Sold an older set of clubs to a co-worker, including a driver and a beat up sand wedge.
Contemplating a different desert club - not sure which direction I will be going with that.

I played 18 with a guy I'd only met a couple of times. It was a good time, even though I didn't play my best.

THPing, pondering utility club

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

About to go play 18

Roses run. 20 bucks figured it was good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back