What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a bit of THPing today.

I also rolled about 1,000 10-12 foot putts.
My high score for 10-12 foot putts is like 12,000.

No big deal.

I found out the GBB Heavenwood will be here tomorrow. Hooray! I also got hooked up with two sample sleeves of Chrome Softs to go with the box I already picked up yesterday :wink:

I hit some bunker shots and then putted for 75 minutes. It was a chilly 47* with some wind but the golf bug has bitten me this winter for some unexplained reason.

It's almost GBB Heavenwood time! I am legitimately excited :D!!!

It's almost GBB Heavenwood time! I am legitimately excited :D!!!

It's an AWESOME club, probably my favorite in my bag. Stupid easy to hit!

THP, some putting and chipping, and a bit of drooling over a certain club i will have very soon.

THP'd. Picked up GBB Heavenwood. Went to range with GBB Heavenwood. Pronounced XXIO like it looks while at Golf Mart and was promptly laughed at, haha!

Put in 30 minutes of range time at the dome. Used my alignment sticks for the first time, I can already see the value (and given that I paid $3 for them at Home Depot, it shouldn't be too hard to recoup my investment).

THP'd. Picked up GBB Heavenwood. Went to range with GBB Heavenwood. Pronounced XXIO like it looks while at Golf Mart and was promptly laughed at, haha!

I think I know how it's pronounced, but help a brother out so I don't make the same mistake...

I think I know how it's pronounced, but help a brother out so I don't make the same mistake...

I had no clue, lol. It's ZIX-I-O as I learned once they realized what I was talking about!

THP'd, putted and looked for some answers.

JM

Booked a tee time for Saturday and Sunday. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to be able to play before RTJ.

chipping again today for about 45 minutes. same impact position pretty far out on the toe, but the contact point in the arc was much better and i had significantly better results. really focused on dead hands, no fanning of the face in the first 12" of the backswing, and a backswing of relatively equal length to the follow through. glad to know i haven't yet gone full r----d with my chipping.

Yesterday I bought a new pair of Puma golf shoes.

I'm heading to my lesson now and I'm hoping Poppy Hills has the new B330-RXs!

Researched some shops where I can get fitted for a new Driver with a shaft that isn't just the manufacturers standard! More research in to the Callaway MD3 wedges and also looked at getting some new shoes...

I went to town on my 7ch with lead tape. I just kept adding until I liked the feel and ended up with 5 strips. No idea what that actually puts the head weight at but so far on the carpet I really like it.

THP'd, tracked the WM tourney, and kept an eye on tracking statues for my Garmin Approach G8 and SKLZ Golf Strong program. I'll probably call Golf Mart later on to see if they ended up getting any 2016 B330-RX in as well.

Checked FedEx tracking for the status on my putter. Scheduled delivery COB 2/9/16 :clapp:

Booked my tee time for our clubs first best ball tourney for the year.

Played today 40 degrees with 30 mph gusts! Was brutal !

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Played a couple sim rounds. Left the face open all day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back