What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'd played 18, put my arccos sensors back on

Went to demo day and tried many dif clubs. THPed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not officially me but my 6yr old started lessons again with a great teacher at our local course. Got him the Cobra Jr. clubs and they work feel great, and mom said he had a great time. I'm working but will be with him next week. He's stoked and I am stoked.

Played bayou club on a members preview, looked at east lake woodlands membership, THP'd, restocked golf balls, and about to go to the range because my play was terrible and had a lot I needed to work on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Went to the MI golf show and hung out with a bunch of THPers

With the Sensicore inserts and UTx grips. Can't wait to hit them!

e479b31df3e98efca6218312dd59ba87.jpg

With the Sensicore inserts and UTx grips. Can't wait to hit them!

e479b31df3e98efca6218312dd59ba87.jpg

Interested in your thoughts on the sensicore. Hope it works well for you

Went to the range, some THP time and watched some golf.

Got the lofts and lies checked on my Mizunos then got a quick 9 in at the local course. Played as a single, shot 37 with 2 birdies and 3 bogies. Highlight of the round was a 213 yard 4i over water into the par 5 5th. Had 25 ft for eagle and made the birdie coming back. Good day on the course.

Just some putter path drills at work. Removed the midsize utx wraps from irons and put on lime green utx stdandard with 3 wraps

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

That means softer greens! Play well :D

Man it was ugly out there. Rained pretty good and the wind was whipping. Fortunately it stopped for about 6 holes on the back. Was +10 on the front and then -1 through seven on the back, tripled #17 and pared 18 for a total of 83. Now to get warm and dry off.

Last edited:
Interested in your thoughts on the sensicore. Hope it works well for you

I should be hitting them tomorrow so I'll keep you posted!

I hit the range for about 3 hours.

3 hour short game and putting practice today. Got lot of things sorted out. Will know tomorrow if it sticks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5

Played 18

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Not officially me but my 6yr old started lessons again with a great teacher at our local course. Got him the Cobra Jr. clubs and they work feel great, and mom said he had a great time. I'm working but will be with him next week. He's stoked and I am stoked.

Stock shaft on driver? I'm sure he can reduce backspin by putting a custom shaft in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 with a the great group: fun, serious golfers, good play. Hit a bucket afterwards. Went home and got a text from a buddy. Another local course opened today. I met him and his family (wife and 3 boys) there and hit another bucket and then competitively practiced chipping and putting with his kids. We holed a lot of chips. Great golf day for me.

Hit balls and played a 95 minute round in the wind and rain. Nobody was on the range and the only golfers I ran into was a foursome of high school boys that had a serious betting match going on. The wind was fierce. The 11th hole was 171 downwind downhill and I air-mailed the green with a wedge. 18 was into the wind 426 and I hit driver 3 wood on the green where normally I hit 8 or 9 iron into that green. I was very pleased to shoot 2 over.

BTW. The Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tacks work very well in the rain. I just installed them a couple days ago and they are my new grip of choice, rain or shine.

Played 18, cleaned up the sticks for tomorrows round.

18 holes today. Third round of the year. I am on pace for 12 rounds in 2016.

Just packed up the car with a handful of drivers, the FlightScope and my golf bag for a round tomorrow with THPers.

Just packed up the car with a handful of drivers, the FlightScope and my golf bag for a round tomorrow with THPers.

Wait what is this car you speak of? I can only associate you with the tour van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back