What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Today I finished building the last of 20 sets of golf clubs and 50 single clubs (drivers, woods, putters) for our Course annual Christmas party door prizes. As I have mentioned before, our course, American Lake Veterans Golf Course (https://www.veterangolf.org/) is an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus design/built, completely VOLUNTEER operated golf course, here in Tacoma, WA area. We provide clubs for Veterans and I sometimes receive packs of NEW heads, shaft, grips and am able to build new clubs to be used as door prizes or charity events.

Now that I'm all geeked up about having a putter refinished and customized, I put together a design for the grip and I've sent it to several online companies for a quote:
Putter Grip Design.PNG

Played some golf, googled over my new clubs hoping this was the last round this year, and did some THPing!

Walked 18

Played 9 after work.

played 18 with only a 5 iron for every shot including putting. refreshingly enjoyable.

Played 18, had a driver fitting and ordered a new putter.

Nothing related to golf other than this post and it hurts my soul... : (

Painted the new rack that I built a couple weeks ago for my home simulator (posted that when I did it), before and after pics. Also added a Cleveland Launcher HB 3 Hybrid to my bag to replace my old Pine Meadows. With the release of the Launcher HB Turbos, I was able to get it brand new for under $100 delivered.:)

Attachments

• Rack.jpg
    Rack.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Rack2.jpg
    Rack2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 14
Walked 18 this afternoon. Had my driver (BioCell) dialed in the past two weeks and continued to hit it really well today. Shortest drive was 200 while the longest was about 265. Rest were around 230. Most were straight as well which was really nice. I made some changes to my stance and takeaway that seem to be helping these past few weeks. On the other hand, under 100 yards and around the green has been suffering which is usually my comfort zone.
I also played each nine holes with the same ball which was cool. Didn't loose one all day.

Walked 18 and played a solid round. Temps dropping 20 degrees tomorrow unfortunately...

Went and finally got my 5 wood head pulled so I could re-weight it. Started building that. Practiced putting. And of course a little THP action.

Got away from the simulator and hit out into the field with 5i a few times. Tried to forget about swing path, face angle and angle of attack. Focused more on swing plane, feeling the club head going back and controlling the tempo. Kind of at a loss on how to improve.

Walked 18

I played 18 this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just forum browsing and visiting the Cobra Golf website to build a set of clubs for an entry (to hopefully get chosen) into the Morgan Cup!

Walked 18

Played 18 in SC today. Shot 80 with the new T200s. First round through them.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
be8d0fbbf6ce22f91ed0a8bd5d3e6b94.jpg

Went to CPO and put epic flash driver and 3woodin my cart. Both were 28% off but can’t decide if wait until Friday to order.

went to the range and made some really large divots

Dropped clubs off to get bent, THP of course, and about to pull the trigger on a travel bag for upcoming trips.

Last edited:
Couldn't take it anymore, after not swinging a club for 3 weeks, I went to the simulator and hit about a 150 shots. Gonna be sore in the morning! ?

Some THP and some indoor putting.

Booked a sim round for tomorrow evening with a friend as the weather is still not co-operating here and it is probably the only way I will get to play any golf

Back