What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18.

My BH GS53 4 wood came in today . Excited to get it in play tomorrow

Yesterday had a lesson working on driver. Worked on shaping right to left and left to right. Today got some putting and pitching practice in and watched some videos. Set up a time for tomorrow and arranged a tournament for next month.

Put The Rules of Golf Players edition into my bag

Sorted my bag out for tomorrows round after work

Played a first team match last night on another course I have never played before

Lad I was playing was off 6 so I got 4 shots off him, but I didn't really need them to be honest, and won 4&3
Team won overall on the night as well, so a good night for the club

THPed some this morning. Was able to get one of the Bettinardi Blues Brothers Limited Run putters this morning. Picking up a Bettinardi staff bag for my den later this morning. Shipping out another putter to a fellow THPer later also this morning. :cool:

Just had a lesson. The last 5-7 lessons had all been focused on my back swing and getting wrist in the hinge properly and and proper arm position and my hips.

It has been helpful and I've really been putting in the work to the point where my swing looks like it is in a good position when I finish my backswing.

Today was focused on my lower body and proper rotation to strike the ball. Really felt awkward and wasn't natural to me. But when I was hitting the position I was smashing the ball. My 8 was going as far as my 7 usually does and ball had a much better flight and a slight draw. Got a lot of work to put in.

Range session. Trying out the GS53 4 wood and I was impressed to say the least

I played, watched some tournament, watched people play the hole out the balcony, THP'd, and am trying to decide if I want to grip clubs or watch Outlander with the wife.

Caught a few holes of the tournament on TV. Brooks is back!

League play tonight.

My partner were in 2nd place in our division and we beat the first place team decisively (taking 4.5 out of a possible 5 points for the match) so we're now first in the division, at least until next week.

Wore the new Etonic shoes tonight that I got off from RBG for 20 bucks on clearance. They are really nice.

Range day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 and honestly hit a lot of shots well... I think I pulled two droves but man irons and drives were great... Lost a few strokes on a poorly placed drove that resulted in kick out to 150 ...

Shot of round
1. Bunker shot to 5 feet to knock down bogey 1 putt
2. Tied up driver kicked a tree 170 hit 6 iron to the green and knocked down the putt for birdie. Won the hole and match.

Watched the FedEx St. Jude, prepped my stuff for tomorrow's round.

Re-gripped the GBB Epic Tour 3W...you know it's serious when the re-grip happens.

Played in out 9 hole MGA game. Didnt play so hot but my buddy shot a 34 and won tonight's game. Was fun to watch.

Just a bunch of THP today, checked a tracking number.

My pro came down from Ohio yesterday and gave me a short lesson and put me through a Trackman Combine. Today he was able to reaffirm what I had learned when we played. Golf was so easy today it was almost boring. Didn't miss a fairway until #16 and hit every green except for 8, 10, 13, and 15.

Walked 18

Made it to the range. (y) Little hot by the end in the sun, but it felt good. (the sun. ) :ROFLMAO:
Felt tired. Mixed a few good ones in. Came home and destroyed tacos. :cool:

THPing for awhile this morning. Have a tee time at 11am this morning. :golf2:

I had probably the best ball striking day of the year yesterday, need to work on aim and distance now but I also need a day off before the club championship starts tomorrow morning.

All I'm hoping for is to not finish last this year, so no real pressure and a good time for my ball striking to start coming around.

Since it had been a tough couple weeks at work I decided I was going to play hooky and join the boys this morning. Wednesday one bailed, had to work on a computer at the course. Woke up this morning to a late night text from the other - he had been out drinking and was bailing as well. Since a tee time is a terrible thing to waste, I played 18 holes by myself. And it was glorious :p

Walked 9 after work

Back