What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Put the 919 Hot Metal Pros with Recoil 95 to the range. Think I'm selling the two sets of 919F as I wait for the 20 HMB's.

HMP are not the 919F but the dimensions are nice. A good stick to have while I'm changing my swing.

Spent time at the range at first on the downswing, then time on the using the ground, then putting it together. Discovered that I could hit a 4i decently when my tempo is right.

Did some wet bunker work, putting - trying to decide on putter ... and made Sloppy Joes for my son.

Played 18, last time on the mountain as the course closes tomorrow for winter. Only got to play sparingly over the season this year but the long game was far and away the best it’s been, especially today. Chipping though...

Something to work on inside maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched golf, chipping practice, and THPing

Prepped the bay for tomorrow’s rounds. Gave the irons a deep face scrubs and tossed in two drivers and shafts for on course testing

Followed UST, played 18 with the wife, took apart some irons, scheduled some bodywork, more THP.

Booked my Thanksgiving day round. We have an 830 shotgun start. Be home by 12:30 before guests arrive.

THP, cleaned 'em up, loaded the bag, and tried to make a tee time for tomorrow at a different course but failed. The want you to actually call them. :oops:

Played another 18 holes in our current cooler, breezy weather. That's 54 holes in three days.

Have averaged 4.75 per hole the past 3 days, which is pretty average for me. Considering our current, windy cold front moving through, I'm a happy golfer.

Not sure about tomorrow, since it's supposed to be the coldest morning in our area since 02/07/2020. This having to wear extra clothing is cramping my style...lol

Played another 18 holes, which gives me 72 holes in 4 days, plus a little practice. Yeah, I'm tired. I'm feeling it. It was fun.

Started out with an 88 on Saturday, finished up with an 84 today. Each of my 4 scores were lower than the previous day's score.

I was cruising along really well untill hole #15. Played those last 4 holes at +7. I got tired. Thought for a while I might even break 80.

Going to take tomorrow off. Thursday my two son in laws are treating me to another 18 holes.

I THP'd, played 18, picked up my new Apex MB's, took them to the range and enjoyed them thoroughly, and in currently icing like crazy and THP'ing.

set up the new bag...go time.

Just some THP and checked some tracking numbers.

Watched the 2019 Masters Final Round off and on this evening. Wow did Molinari absolutely choke. Tiger was decent :cool:

Started clearing the excess deck material out of the garage so I can get the SkyTrak set up again! And park in there, I guess.

THPed, welcomed the first member of Team Hackers for the 2021 Morgan Cup. Bought some wedge shafts
Was there an announcement?! I didn't see it!!

Check the thread
I got it. Wouldn't have looked out for it in that thread though since it was just an announcement on the return and not a contest or update thread.

Got 9 holes in this morning before it rained. Played in a polo shirt and shorts. Likely my last round for 2020. I have a shoulder issue that I need to have an Ortho look at. On the bright side, I made a par on my last hole today which is great because I parred the first hole I played in my first round of the year back in April.

Played 18 with my kid and a few of his teammates.

Sadly my swing abandoned me but it was a gorgeous night20201110_180705.jpg

Back