What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Gratefully aceepted a box of 12 Callaway Supersoft balls........................in pink !!!!!!!!

gonna try them tomorrow
Those are great balls for anyone who hard slices the driver, I think it is the perfect beginner ball to gain a ton of confidence and help sort out a swing.

Hit a lot of balls at the golf expo

Played 14 holes and 3 repeats (avoiding the local High School JV golf team), yesterday. Forecast for today was snow so I needed to get out and play. For once the forecasters were spot on. It is snowing very hard and everything is once again a winter wonderland. :mad:

Thought about golf too much?
Going to the range in a few.

Thinking about my Edel wedge fitting and PXG driver challenge I have scheduled for tomorrow
Be interested how the Challenge goes...

Be interested how the Challenge goes…

Considering I play a mini driver they should win easily. I’m mostly doing it because I was already going to be in the area and it’s a way to use a Trackman for free.

Those are great balls for anyone who hard slices the driver, I think it is the perfect beginner ball to gain a ton of confidence and help sort out a swing.
i used them today, the 3 longest holes at my local pitch and putt are 100,120 and 130 yds and because i have not got a proper swing i use a 6 iron on all 3 , i hit the 120 and 130 straight and got on the green on the 120 !!!! i was over the moon

but ( and i know its only pitch and putt greens some are ok most are ok ish ) but putting with them i couldn`t master today

anyway i hope all you slicers ( oh i was one shocking sometimes) manager to straighten out a bit

oh btw anyone noticed my slight name change/addition . Most of you will know i`m not a proper golfer................ i just pretend:LOL:

Got a short game session in last night. Working on irons tonight

Played 18 today. The score was ugly but was nice to get out for the first time this year.

Played The inaugural round on my garage simulator! So happy it's finally setup. 1000006830.jpg

Cold weather up north, hit the local Golfzon indoor spot to work on my irons and putting. My irons have a long way to go. My putting grip and stroke is in a good place, but still considering a LAB putter :)

Got clubs out ready to put in the car , then it started raining so i put them away and its still raining now :(. The weather forecast HA!!................. said dry until lunch time

So i`m gonna clean my grips with some nice warm soapy water

Worked on drills from a prior lesson to hopefully get my takeaway back to a better position again

Played my 9 hole 2-man best ball tournament at x-golf. We made it to the elite 8. Hopefully today's round gets us to the final four! 🤞

Headed to a recently opened commercial sim along the coast for a couple of hours with my son.

This one has a Golfzon installation with the moving swing stages that mirrors your course position with fairway, rough and "sand" textures.

Played 9 holes of Marco Simone and then 9 holes of PGA West.

I also failed to buy a Jailbird Cruiser - missed out again locally (that's 3 pro shops selling just before I got there) and looks like sold out until May now...

Range time after work and submitted videos for an online lesson

Went to the range with my new AI Smoke irons.
Love the turf interaction!
IMG_6549.jpeg

THP'd and a little prep for tomorrow's round.

Son and I, went to local Golfzon range and worked through the bag. Saturday we golf a 9 hole loop and it will be his first outing of the season.

Mats or grass? The AI Smokes are so intriguing!
These are really great irons, the forgivness for a fairly compact club is amazing.

Back