What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THPing and later this afternoon reshafting my Mavrik and Cobra SZ.

Just epoxied the TR20P heads onto the Paderson shafts and put a Honma tip on my GD AD BB7X for comparing tomorrow to the Honma stock 70 S shaft. I was going to do it last night but got Bumbued and just took it easy, I use tour set epoxy so I should be able to do the final measurements and grip them in a few hours.

Prepped shafts and cleaned hosels. A buddy of mine has given me a nice set of Titleist/Nippon NS Pro 970 regular shafts. to go along with the 962's I pilfered from him.

I'll set the shafts later on after I hit some balls.

Attachments

• Components.jpg
    Components.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 5
Went to the range and hit around 90 balls, would have been more but my lad was with me and he hit all his balls like it was a speed contest, so I ended up giving him some of mine to hit.

Getting the rust off the swing, muscle memory is a great thing, just need to work on my left shoulder alignment

Better that, than listen to him moan :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Warming up before a round.. About to play 18 as long as the rain holds off

Getting ready to head to the range! Have played quite a few rounds but haven't had the chance to go to the range and work on my swing. There's a range about 6-7 down the street that was closed down that was recently reopened which overlooks the city skyline.

Just gave the sticks a clean, gave the grips a really good scrub and they have come up like new. I was going to regrip them all but now I don't need too.

May put the £100 or so towards a new Putter, really want a Scotty Cameron Newport

THPing, then a lesson and now more THPing!

Hit some 65yard Chips. Dialed in the half swing 50*.
Putted first about 30 min with the mirror to groove the stroke with my new Bettinardi thanks @fairwaynut

Walked 18

Continuing to THP as the day progresses. Reshafted my Cobra and Mavrik drivers, the Cobra is now in the bag. Put a couple of driver shafts up in the Marketplace for sale.

THP today - it’s pouring down the rain. No worries though, that means green grass!

I’ll bring my clubs in and give them a clean later today.

Puttout wth gate and mirror. Then 2 buckets on range. Then putting on practice green with mirror. Finished with a short. chipping session. Back home, more puttout work. All working on specific things I learned from my 5 round week.

Finished watching the 2012 Ryder Cup singles. Did the US team bulldoze the 18th after it was over?

Hit'em long and straight, sir! :golf2:
My driver was long and mostly straight and was the best driving day I can remember. My irons were ugly to start but warmed up on the back 9.

walked 18. easy day.

Played 18 holes with the wife and neighbor couple

Played 18 and the round was pretty much done after hole #3. I fell apart after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back