What is the difference??

rghilljr

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys- I need some help here. There may be NO difference here and my lack of knowledge on Bridgestone equipment is showing. If it is PLEASE forgive me as I am still learning. However, I received this dozen E6 from a co-worker at school. I didn't say anything to them about it but I immdeiately noticed some differences to the E6 that I have been buying. The box on the right is the one in question. Again, it may be my lack of knowledge on the production of these and it may be the same ball but I wanted to get your thoughts or for you to tell me that I am crazy as H3!!. You can also see that the box on th eleft says straight distance and the box on the right says straight flight.

Again I apalogize for not knowing!!

bs1.jpg

Here are the sleeves inside the box....The sleeves on the left are the ones in question.
bs2.jpg

Here is a pic of the 2 side by side. The one on the left is the ball that I bought at the local golf shop. You can see the dual dimple design but nothing on the other.

bs3.jpg

I guess this also got my attention....the coloring and the logo seems to be different.

bs.jpg

I think the ones with the old dimples (no dimple in dimple) are an earlier version.

i think just the duel dimples is the difference

The one on the right is just an older version.. Before the dimple in simple was made. There may be a few other different details as well.. I'd play them.

Smooth dimple 2011 and earlier and dimple in dimple 2012 to current.

Like others have said, you have a dozen of the 2011 model and a dozen of the 2012 (dual-dimple) model.

I don't mind playing either, I don't think I was good enough to notice a difference between the non dual dimple version and the old version, they both performed pretty much the same for me so hopefully you should be fine

Thanks guys...

I guess I was confused about the release pattern of every 2 years which is what Bridgestone uses I think.

Bridgestone has been going every other year with the e series. The old was a real good ball too.

There is actually a good interview from the PGA show 2 years ago when they first came out with the dual dimple on the e series. Explains all the differences if I'm not mistaken.

Back