What Is The One Club You Are Replacing In 2016

Probably my driver. Not set in stone, but I probably won't be able to help myself. Especially if I find myself testing/hitting/demoing other clubs at some point.

No club changes. None. I love the setup I have now.

The only change I'm making is switching everything over into the 2016 TaylorMade staff bag.

I have no plans to change anything. My hybrids are by far the oldest sticks in the bag and that makes them the most vulnerable, so you never know.

I think I'll be doing new wedges this year, or at least a new 60*.
I also want to rework the top of my bag because the gaps just make no sense with regards to carry distances.

I like my driver but who the hell am I kidding? I'm good for at least 2 drivers/year.

Maybe driver but definitely putter. I've been playing the same blade style putters for years and I think it's time to try out some ones.

I just found a barely used Vapor Pro driver for a steal and jumped on it, I was pretty happy with just about everything in my bag so I doubt I'll pick up anything else this year. I've got a few setups for my long irons and/or hybrids that I'm going to have to figure out but that won't involve purchasing anything since I've already got them.

Looks like a new APEX 3 Hybrid may be on the way out real soon.

Hybrids will come out. Going to wait until after the PGA show to decide but likely a Heavenwood and Apex 5 hybrid will be the replacements for those spots.

Replace 5 iron with a hybrid

I'm always replacing my driver!!

Honestly TBD. I'm not hitting anything good enough right now to justify a switch other than my putter. I'd like to get my swing worked out this offseason and go get fit for irons again... I'm also guessing that I'll be pondering a new driver after the Club Clash! :D

My new putter should be arriving tomorrow. I'm replacing a 40+ year old Ping H-blade with a brand new Cleveland Classic HB #1 in black pearl. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

My new putter should be arriving tomorrow. I'm replacing a 40+ year old Ping H-blade with a brand new Cleveland Classic HB #1 in black pearl. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

nice! You should throw up some pics for us when it comes in.

possibly my 4i to a 4h and my wedges.

Finding a driver that fits my game, then throwing the #THP #ProjectX handcrafted shaft into it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My old Nike hybrid

While I am sure many THPers have their bags set and others are replacing more than 1, when looking at your golf gear right now, what is the one item that you are sure (or pretty sure) you are looking to replace in 2016?

None as of right now, but it is winter and I only went with my current setup late in the season of 2015. If anything, I may upgrade at some point to the latest Titleist hybrids, but this is not planned as of now. I may also drop the 21 degree 7 wood for a 21 degree hybrid. Again, time will tell.

Looking like my XR driver is under threat as my wife informed me earlier that she is going to buy me a GBB driver, as part Christmas part birthday present if I would like it. They are on sale for €449 at the moment.

I know you asked for one club, but it's a toss up between my putter and wedges. My J40s are probably due for an update but Ive rolled the 1w Tank and really liked it, so that one is on my ponder list.

The one club I am replacing for sure is my driver, doesn't need to be replaced just want a new one.

I don't currently have a club in my bag that I am unhappy with, and therefore have no plans to replace anything.

That said, I am open to tinkering, especially around the fairway wood/hybrid range. I like what I'm currently carrying, but have some thoughts about dropping my 4 iron and replacing it with a hybrid, or perhaps dropping the 3 wood for certain courses in favor of a 4 wood. One can never have too many options...

Single club? Currently have no plans, but, history would say the driver. There is a very good chance that I'll replace the iron set, though, because I'm not hitting the current set with as much consistency as I'd like. The only reason I haven't is I know that, at the moment, it's the indian, not the arrow that's to blame.

if I replace anything it's going to be my irons. I've been threatening to for a bit, but just haven't been able to justify spending the money on it. Toying with that again. Otherwise, now that I've changed my putter, I'm sticking with everything else for sure.

Id like to replace my sand wedge(56°) with a maybe a MD3 or Rotex 2.0 CB, just a little more forgiveness.

Due to the Grandaddy, my entire bag has been updated with custom fit weaponry... it is easy to side with, but there will be a battle for the putter slot. My old reliable seemore m6 vs the odyssey works big T v-line. They couldn't be more different in head shape and feel, but I'm excited to figure out which is best for my game. We will see if the v-line can keep the m6 out of the bag

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back