What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

I do wonder if the CLK is due for an update. The 2020 was a monster in its own right. If I've ever had a club I regretted getting rid of, the 2H is it. Loft it down to 15 and play it as a 3 wood substitute and it was the ultimate bail out club from the tee.

I wouldn't want only Poms, but I do like the idea of 1 or 2 of them mixed in with the leather ones
Feel like leather and then pom for the hybrid.

Also for team names...
We will do metal for one set
Team hot metal
Team Chromoly

Logos for this idea.
Team RB or Running Bird
Team Signature (since that seems like a popular logo on the new clubs)

Captains for this will be selected in Q1 of 2022.

Same criteria we have been stating lately. Be active on the forum. Get involved in other live update threads.

And no, we have no idea who it is yet 😀

Feel like leather and then pom for the hybrid.

Also for team names...
We will do metal for one set
Team hot metal
Team Chromoly

Logos for this idea.
Team RB or Running Bird
Team Signature (since that seems like a popular logo on the new clubs)
Standard black head covers for one team and blue/white for the other? So many options and possibilities. This will be awesome!

THIS is going to be a big deal.....

Yes
Captains for this will be selected in Q1 of 2022.

Same criteria we have been stating lately. Be active on the forum. Get involved in other live update threads.

And no, we have no idea who it is yet 😀

Be a couple happy THP’ers in the first quarter!

I’m very interested in the details of this event. Night shift gonna be tough keeping up with these live threads 😀

For anyone interested in this event, follow and watch the Grand Daddy unfold. THIS event can be just as special and fun. Get involved!

A bit ago we mentioned that the Victory Cup was coming in 2022 and while details have not been announced, we said it included Team Golf and Mizuno Equipment. Today we wanted to share some details on the event itself.

While some of this is subject to change, the event itself will feature two teams facing off in team formats over the course of a couple of days and each team will be filled with Albatross Club Members.

Every participant in this will receive a full bag of Mizuno golf equipment
Each team will be captained by an active member of this forum (we have not selected who yet).
Chris Voshall will be playing on one of the teams.

The buildup is going to be fantastic and sooner rather than later we will be creating these teams for this epic THP Experience.
Sounds like an Amazing event.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details.

I love the fact that their marketing guy is an engineer! @Vosh68 tells the Mizuno story better then anyone! Plus has designed the clubs himself too! Great brand with great people! Glad to see them doing something like this!

Victory cup is for sure the front runner if I had a golden ticket in my pocket. I try to listen to The Moment Of Impact on pga radio. Always waiting to here from Vosh on the show

I love the fact that their marketing guy is an engineer! @Vosh68 tells the Mizuno story better then anyone! Plus has designed the clubs himself too! Great brand with great people! Glad to see them doing something like this!
Having product people in marketing is something I enjoy across the industry. People at Cobra, Callaway, Mizuno, etc have all been in products before moving to those rolls. Makes conversations about their wares so much more interesting.

The poms are so cool.

Maybe some iron poms next season.

Having product people in marketing is something I enjoy across the industry. People at Cobra, Callaway, Mizuno, etc have all been in products before moving to those rolls. Makes conversations about their wares so much more interesting.

Product people that enjoy the game and aren't just trying to sell something speaks loudly. It means something to them.

After Granddaddy follow this week, just another reminder we have yet another amazing team event in 2022 to get a shot at. These are so awesome and just another level for a very special place.

I'm really looking forward to this one! Getting to follow along for an inaugural THP Experience should be pretty sweet!

I'm really looking forward to this one! Getting to follow along for an inaugural THP Experience should be pretty sweet!

Or participating in..........You're an A/C member, Give it a shot.

So. Ready. For. This. !!!

Following the Experience may be pretty sweet. But, do you know what is sweeter? Participating in the Experience. And yes, it can happen to you.

Or participating in..........You're an A/C member, Give it a shot.

I'll definitely do that and maybe I'll get lucky. Getting to participate in any of the experiences would be amazing. If not, I'll be following along and cheering for my fellow THPers.

Team “Nothing Feels” in copper and white vs Team “Like a Mizuno” in blue and white.

I’d be honored to rep either one!

Back