What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Following the Experience may be pretty sweet. But, do you know what is sweeter? Participating in the Experience. And yes, it can happen to you.

That's the dream!

That's the dream!

All you need is an AC membership and a dream! Put in for any Experiences that you want to be a part of.

All you need is an AC membership and a dream! Put in for any Experiences that you want to be a part of.

It's still amazing to me that being an AC member makes you eligible for Experiences like this. AND you're donating to charity. Blows my mind.

I’d consider a Running Bird THP logo and Cobra (will never forget my MC) logo tattoo if I won this 😀

With the Pro's dropping and end of the Granddaddy I wonder if this or the Morgan Cup will get more posts? Looking forward to details on both.

Holy cow, i think this will be banner year for Mizuno as club releases go. This event is going to be insane.

Holy cow, i think this will be banner year for Mizuno as club releases go. This event is going to be insane.

Each year that the “stigma” of Mizuno only being an iron company dissolves the more epic their releases will become.

Each year that the “stigma” of Mizuno only being an iron company dissolves the more epic their releases will become.
Well said sir, their drivers are legit, had rave reviews on fairways last year as did wedges, putters are 🔥 and let’s not forget they have a ball as well. They have a complete lineup.

There is soooo much goodness in the Mizuno lineup. I wish irons were on the agenda for me this year, but at a minimum I'm taking a HARD look at their putters.

Super ready to learn more about this. So many different opportunities for AC members this year! This is is one of those we should all want to be a part of!

I’d consider a Running Bird THP logo and Cobra (will never forget my MC) logo tattoo if I won this 😀
I don’t think the two have to be related for new ink 🤣

I love the OEM interaction, I love the gear, but most of all I love the team aspect!

Love any team events! THP or in my personal golf circle. Brings so much more fun to the whole deal.

Well said sir, their drivers are legit, had rave reviews on fairways last year as did wedges, putters are 🔥 and let’s not forget they have a ball as well. They have a complete lineup.

The CLK hybrid I think is still the most underrated club on the market.

Anxiously awaiting being able to enter this.

I was in DSG just a little bit ago and took a few easy swings with the JPX921 Forged and HMP. Both are so easy to hit. As good as anything made. The Cobra King Tour seem to fall just in between the Forged and the Tour.

I was in DSG just a little bit ago and took a few easy swings with the JPX921 Forged and HMP. Both are so easy to hit. As good as anything made. The Cobra King Tour seem to fall just in between the Forged and the Tour.
When I tested out the King Tours I figured they were just like my JPX 919F. The main reason i went with Forged Tecs was to try something new. I was surprised months later when I compared Forged Tecs to MP-20 HMB in the store. From the top side they looked very similar. That is the main reason I am intrigued by the 225's because they are smaller than the HMB and still in the player distance category. I shouldn't want new irons but you never know. :ROFLMAO:

love getting more info on this event. it’s going to be a hot ticket.

I really like the HMP out of the JPX lineup... the 225s hadn't arrived for me to hit them. I wouldn't do the 221s. maybe a combo set with Forged and Tour...

Man, this is going to be a great experience! Mizuno irons are always amazing but their woods have been FANTASTIC lately.

Back