What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

I'm guessing the Mizuno website is getting some extra traffic today!

Wow!! This one sounds absolutely fantastic!! Well, every experience is of course πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Where? How? What?!? Awesome!

so yeah, this sounds pretty freaking amazing

Thp’ers, Team golf, Awesome venue….. sign me up!

1637681391806.gif

Woah!! This sounds incredible! Huge event!! Let’s go THP!

Everyone make sure to get your Albatross Memberships for 2022. Sounds like it is going to be bonkers!

This will be fantastic! Love it being a "Cup" too.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
A bit ago we mentioned that the Victory Cup was coming in 2022 and while details have not been announced, we said it included Team Golf and Mizuno Equipment. Today we wanted to share some details on the event itself.

While some of this is subject to change, the event itself will feature two teams facing off in team formats over the course of a couple of days and each team will be filled with Albatross Club Members.

Every participant in this will receive a full bag of Mizuno golf equipment
Each team will be captained by an active member of this forum (we have not selected who yet).
Chris Voshall will be playing on one of the teams.

The buildup is going to be fantastic and sooner rather than later we will be creating these teams for this epic THP Experience.
Sounds incredible!

This sounds awesome! Always been very curious about Mizuno equipment.

Full bag is an attention getter, but team event kicks it up another level after that.

We thought about not using the word Cup as we have one that people enjoy, but also have many events that involve competition, equipment, etc and thought it would be fine. 2022 is a good one for AC Members that enjoy golf and equipment.
Haha Every year is a good one for AC members :love::love:

Full bag is an attention getter, but team event kicks it up another level after that.

Agreed.....

Full gear is amazing and just shows the dedication that Mizuno and THP has to its members.... adding in a team comp to that? What's a better way to break in new toys and make new friends along the way!

Agreed.....

Full gear is amazing and just shows the dedication that Mizuno and THP has to its members.... adding in a team comp to that? What's a better way to break in new toys and make new friends along the way!

I like the Cup idea! This is going to be so cool. I feel like Mizuno has come out with some really good products the last couple of years and finally getting the media and the attention they deserve. Happy we partner with them a bunch.

THPer Captains and a full bag?! This is gonna be good!

Yeah I may have browsed the Mizuno website a few times already today.

just a few times? You are behind friend haha
I was late seeing the announcement, at least the folks on my last meeting knew I was interested in Mizuno as I shared my screen, but shared the wrong one. :ROFLMAO:

Back