What is the Victory Cup Sponsored By Mizuno

Holy smokes...this one already sounds amazing.

Team golf - ✅
Mizuno Equipment - ✅
THPER's w/ Albatross - ✅

Count me in!
Holy smokes another great announcement and completely agree it checks all the boxes.

Holy smokes another great announcement and completely agree it checks all the boxes.
I am sure there were more checks, but I lost concentration as I was excited.

THIS, with Mizuno, is awesome.......

It's seriously cool how involved Mizuno is with THP now. Love how that relationship has expanded over the last few years.

What a day! First, I get an email saying I won a Patriot Golf B2 Bomber Driver on the house! Then this announcement!! Just a crazy, crazy great day!

Yoooooooo! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Let's see. Mizuno, Mizuno, Mizuno ... :mizuno:

ST 220 something driver and 3 wood
Flihi driving iron
223 irons, likely blended with one or two 225 buddies
T22 wedges
M-Craft putter
RB Tour ball
A blue, blue, blue Mizuno bag

And please, please, please open the door to the yummy Euro/global Mizuno apparel that I don't see available here in the states.

Competition at a bucket list course --> Victory Cup 💪

Yeah, this works. 👍 I am willing to become a vegetarian (would consider vegan if necessary) for at least 1 year who wears the slimmest of slim flt yoga golf pants if that helps get my name on a team list. Yes sir. In other words, tell me how high to jump. I'll do it. :cool:

Anything with THP, Mizuno, and @Vosh68 is a must sign up. I can’t say enough about how amazing the Mizuno Experience was this year!

I am sure there were more checks, but I lost concentration as I was excited.
I tend to lose my ability to communicate when I'm excited as well.

The Mizdaddy?

Whoa.......this........sounds........ incredible!!!

Yeah, this works. 👍 I am willing to become a vegetarian (would consider vegan if necessary) for at least 1 year who wears the slimmest of slim flt yoga golf pants if that helps get my name on a team list.
It doesn't.

The Mizdaddy?

Whoa.......this........sounds........ incredible!!!
There is only one Grandaddy and it is the top of the mountain.

I see this has your attention! It is going to be an awesome follow!
Would love to be a part of this! Seriously would be a Golden Ticket selection!

The THP collective...

Beauty, love it

There is only one Grandaddy and it is the top of the mountain.

Understood....
This is huge news and so incredible for the THP community. Mizuno's gear top to bottom is on fire the last few years.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Holy doodle. Can’t wait to hear more about this one!

Full bag of Mizuno clubs and team golf. Count me in

Wow! Another awesome experience coming to THP. This one should have the attention of many here on the forum. Thanks in advance to Mizuno for what they do for THP.

Back