What is your go to color in shorts?

Navy or Grey

Mostly navy blue and grey. Multiple of each.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

I think I need more blue ones. Most are so faded they look grey.

Somewhere along the line I picked up an aversion to khaki shorts. It makes me feel like I'm a Boy Scout troop leader at a jamboree, or a tourist that needs a plaid shirt, black knee socks and a fanny pack to go with them.

Somewhere along the line I picked up an aversion to khaki shorts. It makes me feel like I'm a Boy Scout troop leader at a jamboree, or a tourist that needs a plaid shirt, black knee socks and a fanny pack to go with them.
Same about 15 years ago. They have a stigma

I have a pair whose color is called "ballet slipper" that's kind of notorious. 😆

Gray or khaki. Need more great.

Navy or Khaki

To help with the post drive, I checked so I could add this: majority are lighter grays, a couple of khaki-ish, darker gray and shades of blue, 1 red and 3 white.

To help with the post drive, I checked so I could add this: majority are lighter grays, a couple of khaki-ish, darker gray and shades of blue, 1 red and 3 white.
I don't wear pure white shorts, but I do like off-white (like eggshell or stone or whatever they want to call it). Those colors seem to be almost impossible for me to find lately.

I don't wear pure white shorts, but I do like off-white (like eggshell or stone or whatever they want to call it). Those colors seem to be almost impossible for me to find lately.
The khaki-ish ones I have are a stone or like light color.

The sedate gray from Puma is my favorite of all the grays I have.

Black or grey. 90% of the shirts and shoes I own are good with either and I take the same approach with work clothes. I think it comes from a lot of travel in my past. When you are going two weeks with just a carry on there isn't room for complicated pairings.

Back