What is your go to color in shorts?

200.gif

Something like that? I bet @ddec knows.

I think J40 was that same event… man that was a good wedge.
Boy that's really testing my memory...

I do know that I was a huge fan of rhe j40 wedges.

Historically, it was definitely blues and greys. After my wife surprised me with some more colorful options this past year, I might actually start straying away from the typical colors.

Grey then Blue, then Black.

Navy, gray, white

Probably gray I'd say. I have a lot of blue as well but gray goes with everything

During the summer, black. It hides the swamp ass when it's a 105° and 106% humidity.

It used to be pretty spicy for me, but I prefer the excitement in the shirts now, and most of them are blue haha

So, grey. Any version of.

Blue/Navy

Gray, followed by blue.

Grey/gray

For years it was blue for me, now it seems I'm always wearing grey, and I don't like grey LOL

khaki and grey mostly, though I do have a few other more flashy ones that I typically only wear for golf.

Khaki and Black

Grey is my go to. Have a handful of dark blue and black as well.

Most of mine are in the blue realm.

Khaki, Navy, light colors. I play in the south it's hot and often bright. I have built a golf wardrobe of lighter clothes for exactly this reason. I want to reflect all the light I can, vice absorb it. Now, once we get to the present, Nov-Dec (I have not played earlier than March, yet so can't say about Jan-Feb), I play with darker clothes and long pants to use the sun to help keep me warmer. I try to walk most rounds and that helps as well.

The Navy shorts are worn mostly at in-between temperature times.

Dark Grey and Navy are the go to. I like the flashy color ones but I always spill something on them.

Mine is black or gray. Have blue and khaki but wear black and gray mostly.

Usually black. Or pink.

Whatever is on top of the pile in the closet.

I have a ton of blues honestly. I probably have at least 1 of each color but then multiple blues of all kinds of shades.

Back