What is your go to color in shorts?

MSEASU

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Blue for me

Gray and khaki are about 95%

Mostly navy blue and grey. Multiple of each.

Gray mostly.

Khaki.

Slate grey.

Black, blue or grey I want to say. I like black anything for clothing, but blue is strong in my wardrobe as well. Grey is just easy to find and neutral, so works well.

Navy blue and gray.

Gray followed by blue.

Black, blue or grey I want to say. I like black anything for clothing, but blue is strong in my wardrobe as well. Grey is just easy to find and neutral, so works well.
I like black , just can’t wear it much here. Too hot

abstract noise GIF by lefler

Black shorts for me. Goes with less, but like knowing I am not going to stain them.

Taking a quick inventory it looks like grey. However black and blue (in several shades) have a strong presence.

Navy blue

Black and Navy Blue

Navy Blue, it's all I own.

Gray
Black
Blue

In that order

Navy or black. Grey sometimes, mostly when it’s cooler months since it’s easier to sweat through.

Navy or black. Grey sometimes, mostly when it’s cooler months since it’s easier to sweat through.
Remember that guy that always wore white shorts/pants?

Remember that guy that always wore white shorts/pants?
Oh hell, Keygan I think was his name? I’m not clean enough of a person to pull that off. 99% chance I leave with a dirt, grass, or food stain on them. It’s as likely as the sun coming up tomorrow.

Oh hell, Keygan I think was his name? I’m not clean enough of a person to pull that off. 99% chance I leave with a dirt, grass, or food stain on them. It’s as likely as the sun coming up tomorrow.
Yes sir, Keygan. Always in the white, dude rocked it in Orlando heat at the outing/demo day.

Back