What is your go-to, I have to hit this fairway, point and shoot driver of all time?

thumb_is-such-a-thing-even-possible-geology-%E2%80%93-beyond-lisbon-51491476.png

I’ll let you know when I find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G400 MAX and it’s not remotely close.

My current driver, a TaylorMade R15. A close second is the Callaway FT-Q.

g400 max for me, but a very close second is the bridgestone j815.

Ping G400 Max

It would not be any driver, ever. I'm an equal opportunity ball sprayer. No driver is immune!

It would most likely be my Titleist 915f 5w. I can usually hit that pretty straight and get it out there quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've been using Game Golf since 2016. According to that the highest FIR% I had for any driver I gamed for at least a few rounds was the PXG 0811XF Gen 2 14* with FGS+ Electric shaft - 81% FIR.

Honorable mention - M3 FGS+ shaft - 74% FIR.

From memory though I had a Ping G30 with Tour 80 shaft that played at 44.25". I would choke down on tight holes a couple inches and play a half swing "bunt drive" that was a fairway finder if I needed it.

My current driver - Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero

A lot of it is due to how much better my swing is, but I haven't felt as comfortable as this with any other driver I have hit

Averaging nearly 80% with my Rogue 10.5 set -1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F9 w/ Bryson Proto has been almost automatic the back half of this year.

Titleist 905S.

If I had the game now that I did then, I'd guess the Epic Flash SZ would be right there with it.

My current Callaway Epic has shown to be my most dependable fairway finding driver I have ever owned.

I've not been playing long, but of the three I have had, my Cobra F9 takes the cake. XR16 was good, but this one is better. The other was a POS

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

TM 460 R15 still works for me. A nice easy swing and you're good. A little over aggressive can get you in trouble.

It would be the 2014 Big Bertha that's in my garage. It wasn't that long, but it was more controllable. Higher spin numbers more likely the reason.

I played a Titleist 975 J VS with an S200 in it for a long time; I didn't hit it far, but I hit it where I wanted it.

Does that count?

Cobra Fly-Z

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Driver: '16 M2 thing was accurate and scary long. However died on a range with a massive crack.

I would say if I absolutely need to hit a fairway and the hole isnt dreadfully long I would probably either swing easy with driver or step down to 3 or 5 wood or 3 iron depending on length of hole and where I need to place the ball.

I now game the G400 max which is good but my Titleist 915 D2 was the best driver I’ve ever had for being straight down the pipe! Wish I still had it.

My present, the G400 Max. I prefer to hit it over any club on par 4s and 5s.

Admittedly, from the blue tees, it does get me in trouble sometimes as I can hit through a couple of fairways into trouble if I don't throttle it back.

But I LOVE hitting the darn thing!!

Runner up goes to the original Epic. Loved than one too but not as accurate as the G400 Max.

Next was an old Macgregor MacTec NVG 435cc driver. Smashed that thing, so very accurate for me. But the face caved, welds for the cup-face gave out.

Then the Rogue SZ.

My Callaway X2 Hot 12.5* 2Deep fairway wood. It’s still in my bag after 7 years and owning about 20 other fairways woods/mini drivers. I bought and tried to like the Taylormade Original One and their M5 3 Wood this summer for a couple months but the old X2 Hot is back in the bag.

Back