What is Your Next Golf Goal?

I do want to make it to a THP event next year. It’s been too long.

My next goal is to shoot par.
Lately I've strung together a streak of 74-78, with an odd 88, 80 and 81 in the mix the last 8-10 rounds.
Making 3-4 birdies a round, Just have one or 2 doubles I need to clean up. They are usually caused by either my bunker play or bad lay up's. Rarely a foul ball.
Several 1-2 under par 9's in there, so I know I can do it if the body cooperates.
I've been a high single digit ( 7-9 ) cap for a long time, maybe 12 years.
Went through a rough patch mentally/emotionally 2019-202, injury during the same period, and Parkinson's Dx last year.
Meds have helped with movement issues, so most days game is there. Hope to keep it a bay.
If I can break par for 9, I should be able to shoot even or better somewhere.
try to keep emotions in check and not let outside influences bother me, like slow play, noise, etc.

Last edited:
Lose the inconsistency, break into the 80's and stay there.... sick of looking at my scorecard and looking at the stupid little things that continue to cost me big.

More fairways for 2023! Let’s go! Can’t be any worse than 2022

I am breaking 80 in ‘23.

To consistently shoot in the 80’s. Even as bad as my game has been I’ve done it a couple times this year so I have the ability. I just need some consistency.

My next golf goal is getting to a 10hcp. I won’t consider myself a good golfer until I can get there

My goals are becoming consistent with my driver to increase my fairways hit and also getting down to a 12 handicap.

They go hand-in-hand, because I am typically losing 1-3 balls off the tee per round, plus putting myself in bad 2nd shot scenarios on other drives.

Getting 10 fairways in one round. Breaking 90. Playing over 20 rounds per year. I think those are the order in which they'll happen in -23.

Getting to participate in a THP event would be a dream, but can't really be a goal.

Back