• 1-2

Votes: 14 14.0%

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • +

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • @canadan

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
I'd hope 5-10 at my current distances if I had unlimited practice time (and Theragun time).....

I voted 5-10...

There's a point where perseverance intersects with talent... talent is something that I lack. Perseverance hasn't done much for me so...:ROFLMAO:

Got down to an 18 from a 23 last year. Majority of that was playing smarter in the last half of the year. (Not trying shots I only make 2 of 10, not following a bad shot with a stupid shot, and laying up selectively) . I voted 10 plus. With work and family schedule I can play an 18 and two 9's a week. If I could get down to a 15 this season I 'd be thrilled.

I’ve hovered between 10.5 - 13.5 for the past few years, settling at 13.1 for awhile. I’m still recovering from rotator cuff surgery, so I don’t expect much cap improvement this year, but a realistic goal in ‘22 will be to get into the 5-10 range.

My goal is to get down to a 15-18!
That's a reasonable goal and halfway to a decent golfer..

Potential Handicap? 5-10 for sure. I think the people who are low single digits(not saying 5 isn't) but + to 3 is a different level. Like a bad day for them is shooting like 78. Not many mistakes.

i said 1-2. i think with an average short game i could do it. the driver seems to be coming around, the irons are getting better. just need the short game to be at or slightly below average and i think i could hover around level par.

Somewhere around Scratch or 1 or 2 for me I think. I probably played to around a 2 or 3 last year thanks to being able to play way more than usual and some swing changes.

I'm already a single digit handicap and if I had the time and money, I have no doubt I could get to 0 or +

I've been as low as 1.2 and held that for a while. Now I'm at 4.4 and climbing...

I'm capable of very good golf, but I lack the consistency to really get to scratch or better AND keep it there...

I can see myself getting to single digit. But my best, with a real concentration on the game, etc woudl be low single digits.

Somewhere around Scratch or 1 or 2 for me I think. I probably played to around a 2 or 3 last year thanks to being able to play way more than usual and some swing changes.
I'd agree with that for sure.

I want to say 1-2 but reality is I just don't enjoy putting in the work, I'd rather just play so 3-5 is my reality I think.

With unlimited time and practice, combined with the new tech in golf, I firmly believe I could get to single digits so i went 5-10.

I think if I really put in the work and started to play like my best rounds I have consistently I would cap out around 5.

It’s unrealistic for me to expect it could go lower than that.

Back