What is your useless super power?

Not mine, but my wife's is uncanny. She somehow manages to call me every time I am checking out at the grocery store with something that was forgotten on the grocery list. It doesnt matter if I have done a quick 10 minute shop or in the store for an hour, as soon as I start the check out process, my phone rings.
I went to target 2 nights ago and my wife was texting me after I already got home about stuff that she wants me to pick up. If you’re still at target…

I was behind her when the phone sent it and I answered, nope I’m home!

Why are most of these superpowers about eating haha

Team Tudor is going to very well at the Briggs Ranch dining tables

I can do the same thing without a problem. Drives my wife crazy.
Let’s make this 3. My wife will start with the eye roll, say he’ll tell you what he has for breakfast in 1966 on a Wednesday, but can’t recall good own cousins names…who he’s known and gone to parties with …since 1966. I have 3 close neighbors, my wife will ask me, at random times what one of their names is.

Logic, it is not understood especially at work.

an uncanny ability to default to the most inefficient way to attempt the most menial occupational tasks. it's really quite impressive.

I have kind of an odd one. It might be considered useful though. I have uncannily quick reflexes when something falls or is dropped. People around me have been shocked how fast I catch something or save things at times.

Excel spreadsheets

I have ADD without hyperactivity. I notice EVERYTHING. Makes for good hunting and such. Not so good for studying. I had to lock myself in a room with the shades drawn and Muzak on.

phone numbers.... i even have phone numbers in my head from neighborhood kids i grew up with in the 70's.... although their families haven't been in that house for 40 or more years. I will say, cell phone use has put a stop to the inflow of actual phone numbers... now you just need a name to dial someone up. Yeah, i said dial... :ROFLMAO:

Man, i miss phones with dials.....

Not mine, but my wife's is uncanny. She somehow manages to call me every time I am checking out at the grocery store with something that was forgotten on the grocery list. It doesnt matter if I have done a quick 10 minute shop or in the store for an hour, as soon as I start the check out process, my phone rings.
10 bucks says she's hacked into the store security cameras and is messin' with you!!!

10 bucks says she's hacked into the store security cameras and is messin' with you!!!
I would believe it.

Somehow my daughter has also developed the same super power.

Keeping on the food theme from earlier, I can pretty much identify most flavors and spices in a recipe and re-create it without a recipe or instructions. About 95% of my meals are not from a recipe. If something is a big hit with the wife, like I made a braised short rib ragu in the slow cooker on Tuesday, I'll write down the ingredients so I don't forget about it.

Parallel parking. I can parallel park like nobody’s business.

I wouldn't say that is useless though! That provides real world value!

I can eat every kernel of corn off a corn cob. No piece of kernel left on that cob.

I have ADD without hyperactivity. I notice EVERYTHING. Makes for good hunting and such. Not so good for studying. I had to lock myself in a room with the shades drawn and Muzak on.
Yep, notice everything and quickly react to a lot of it then get bored and move on to the next distraction. Sometimes get ultra focused and obsessed with something for extended periods of time.

Hello, Golf.

I have kind of an odd one. It might be considered useful though. I have uncannily quick reflexes when something falls or is dropped. People around me have been shocked how fast I catch something or save things at times.

To your knowledge, have you ever been bitten by a radioactive spider? :)

To your knowledge, have you ever been bitten by a radioactive spider? :)
Not to my knowledge. I have also never broken a bone though so maybe I was at some point.

I attract biting animals... To date my notable bites include a copperhead (twice), a brown recluse, a shark, and several other nonvenomous snakes. Mosquitoes and ticks love me.

It sucks. I used to be quiet the outdoorsman, but I'm done with it. The shark was when I realized I must have really pissed off mother nature in a past life. I'll just stick to my nicely manicured golf courses for now on.... Until a gator eventually drags me to a watery grave when I'm on vacation 😂

Back