What Non-Golf Brand Should Have A Golf Line?

I agree, it’s a natural progression since the gear is designed for activities very similar to golf. I’m still using my Arcteryx Goretex jacket as rain wear since it doesn’t impede my swing.
I used to have some Nike ACG 1/4 zips that were my absolute go to in the late fall. Incredible between range of motion and temp retention.

The only brand I can think of that I wear would be reebok. I think they used to make golf shoes? Other than that, I'm stumped, because most of the brands I would buy or wear already have golf lines.

The only brand I can think of that I wear would be reebok. I think they used to make golf shoes? Other than that, I'm stumped, because most of the brands I would buy or wear already have golf lines.
Oh, this is a good one too. They used to make awesome activewear!

Could we bring Burberry back? Adam Scott was rocking their stuff when he first came on tour.
With the cross over between high end fashion and street wear recently, I’m shocked with haven’t seen more of it in golf. Similar to Nike and Stone Island doing a limited outerwear run last year at the Open.

I want some European car designers to get into club design.

Helly Hansen.

I grabbed one golf shirt by them years ago and it was amazingly comfortable..... I just bought too small of a size.

Would love it if they would come out with a performance line.

I feel like Patagonia could make some pretty sweet golf apparel

5DAF0F5A-3258-4876-8048-5EC9F058038D.jpeg
crocs...with a Happy Gilmore twist

I wear a lot of Carhartt at work, so I would go with them! Definitely wouldn’t wear out!

Puma has an association with Ferrari. Its not in golf but perhaps it can be expanded to golf

Puma has an association with Ferrari. Its not in golf but perhaps it can be expanded to golf

I think they released a line or two back say 6-7 years ago.

In the apparel space Lulu Lemon and Rhone. Both athletic apparel brands. I workout in these brands and they could transition to golf easily. In footwear I would look at brands that guys just like to wear. Perhaps Sperry Topsider. The brand is well known and could pull it off. Truth is not many brands can make it work. NB, Puma, Ascis and others are already there so the list is pretty lean.
I already wear my Rhone pants for golf!

I could see me rocking a pair of Dainese leather golf pants LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Crew, I already wear their 484 pants (one of the more tech fabrics) for golf. I think the line between what is considered golf clothing vs other clothing a lot of times is pretty blurry. As long as you're comfortable in the gear and don't sweat like a mad man it's fine for golf use as well (at least for me).

In the apparel space Lulu Lemon and Rhone. Both athletic apparel brands. I workout in these brands and they could transition to golf easily. In footwear I would look at brands that guys just like to wear. Perhaps Sperry Topsider. The brand is well known and could pull it off. Truth is not many brands can make it work. NB, Puma, Ascis and others are already there so the list is pretty lean.
I already wear Commision pants to play golf in so Lululemon is 1/2 way there. Their shirts are so plain though. They would have to spice things up a bit for me to buy them.

I was thinking maybe Brooks Brothers making some classier looking stuff, but I bet they have tried it before. I'm not sure about this question, it's a great topic though.

I'm surprised no one has said Crocs golf shoes ?, there has to be one of those guys in this crowd somewhere.

I already wear Commision pants to play golf in so Lululemon is 1/2 way there. Their shirts are so plain though. They would have to spice things up a bit for me to buy them.

I was thinking maybe Brooks Brothers making some classier looking stuff, but I bet they have tried it before. I'm not sure about this question, it's a great topic though.

I'm surprised no one has said Crocs golf shoes ?, there has to be one of those guys in this crowd somewhere.
I mean Adam Scott was wearing Lulu pants for a long time when he first went to Uniqlo.
After my wife got me a pair for Christmas, I'm already wanting to add more.

How about Trojan golf gloves? :sick:

Alegria shoes - alegria 2.jpg These are so comfortable and just the right amount of support

Tito's would be awesome!!! :p

Back