what on your head when you play?

Baseball style hat or visor. Trying to find a bucket hat but have not found one that I like.

Right now it's my trusty Titleist hat, it's baseball style, I sweat so much that I just tear up hats, this one has held up pretty well on the course and in the wash so it's kind of become my go to.

New THP hat or white UA flexfit

I wear a golf cap almost year round. In the colder weather I wear a woolen pulldown cap that my wife makes. She crochets these year round and donates probably 250-300 a year to local clothes bins and US Service charities for our soldiers.

Nice Arkie_3 one of the better digi camos prints out there

pretty much everyday
bbn7l.jpg

every once in a while
2wg5e81.jpg

One of the many baseball caps I own, every once in blue moon I will bust out the driver cap.

Baseball style hat for me also.

I have always thought about what became sort of a side topic within this topic ever since the thread last year and some of you have mentioned about skin cancers.
Playing a lot more golf this year and I now always where a baseball style hat of some sort. But what I also always do on sunny days is pop up my umbrella in my pushcart holder umbrella holder.

Not only is this offering the largest shade area for the entire head plus, but I often take my hat off while walking under it which allows me some head cooling while still in the shade and out of the sun. And when there's a breeze it does wonders.

Baseball cap for sure

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a visor. It provides excellent tee storage and wearing a hat makes me way too hot.

Switched to a bucket hat thanks to Spivey. Best decision I've made. It keeps me so much cooler and keeps my ears protected too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wide brim sun hat. No way I'm going to risk getting (more) skin cancer.

I also wear long pants all year long and put lots of sunscreen on my arms.

When I was young and dumb I never used sun screen and always wore ball caps. I'm lucky they have caught all my skin cancers early (so far) All on my ears and fore arms.

Nothing, sunglasses if its sunny.

I prefer no hat,seems I am losing hair at the top.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Golf cap every time!!! No buckets, no visors.

Visors, golf hats and glasses on top (ready for use if needed).

This season's hat is 'The Palmer' from AHEAD. Not an easy hat to find. But, probably the best bucket I've owned. Found this one at the PGA Superstore for under 30. Good shade. Brim has nice weight so that the wind doesn't flop it around. Top part is thinner material. Also, has a size adjuster built in.
CBH0_zpslxador6n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hat cause I'm bald. And yes I like flat brims.

image.jpg1_zpsausr9uvo.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

Back