What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
I'll admit it....

I like superhero cartoons like The Avengers, or Justice League

I am a big cartoon person as well. I love it when I get home on a Friday, the wife is still at work, and I can relax with some mindless cartoons.

What I won't admit in public, is my love of Orange, Cherry, and/or Grape soda. So gross, but I love it.

Fruity cocktails

I am a big cartoon person as well. I love it when I get home on a Friday, the wife is still at work, and I can relax with some mindless cartoons.

What I won't admit in public, is my love of Orange, Cherry, and/or Grape soda. So gross, but I love it.

Yes, I did try to get my two girls to like the Justice League cartoons by telling them how cool Wonder Woman is...I did that.

Orange soda, I can do...but cherry and grape make me think of medicine.

Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus

there I said it....what a weight off my shoulders.

HGTV House Hunters.,,sssh don't tell Michelle. I make it seem like I'm watching it to appease her :D

I thought the premise was that we might all meet at some point so this thread would seem to go against that principle? I mean if you guys all knew that I secretly loved Mariah Carey how would that make me look? (I do like Mariah Carey and she is currently as my wife puts it my one and only celeb bone that she would be ok with)

HGTV House Hunters.,,sssh don't tell Michelle. I make it seem like I'm watching it to appease her :D

Ohhhh good answer! I'm there with you on this one!

Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus

there I said it....what a weight off my shoulders.
Her version of Jolene is the best version IMO. Despite the obvious mental issues, she can really sing.

People named War Eagle.

And for my answer. My favorite station on TV is the weather channel. And not the forecast and that BS, but the shows like When Tornadoes Hit and Why Planes Crash. I'm glued to those shows.

And for my answer. My favorite station on TV is the weather channel. And not the forecast and that BS, but the shows like When Tornadoes Hit and Why Planes Crash. I'm glued to those shows.

There's nothing wrong with that. Being from Kansas, I enjoy watching others who aren't from the Midwest freak out when a Tornado Watch is issued.

I can admit, I enjoy musicals.

T-Swift, Fruity Alcoholic Drinks, and Pretty Little Liars tv show :)

Given your business and forum name, this doesn't surprise me. Come on, dig deeper!

Agreed you havent reached bottom yet. haha

That my favorite movie is The Princess Bride...

Her version of Jolene is the best version IMO. Despite the obvious mental issues, she can really sing.

Agreed. Girl is nuttier than squirrel **** but she can sing!

Mechanical (musical?) engineering?
Lol, nope I work in the Industrial Extrusion industry (Giant mixers)

SN is just the same one I have used since I was about 13 and started playing drums.

Queen and Hall&Oates

Back