What shot do you wish you had in the bag?

I wish I had the 6 foot putt in the bag:sad:

Consistent draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With any club

Controlled draw with any club. I can hit a small fade on command, but a nice controlled draw that's powerful and only moves about 10 yards right to left or straight to left would be awesome.

Two hop and stop wedge shot for me. I used to play at a course where the bump-and-run is the predominately hit pitch shot. Now, with new course, I find the need to improve overall wedge game.

That 1/2 to 3/4 wedge that takes one to two hops and stops. Seems to be a common need. :)

The Stinger

3 wood off the deck. So inconsistent.

I'm not sure if it counts as a specialty shot or not but I'd love to have the DJ-like 300+ yard tight fade off the tee.

Order me up one of those.

High spinning wedge shot. Even with my 64 it'll just hop once and stop.

For me its that LOW knockdown draw shot that spins like a mother with wedges and scoring irons into greens. I adore it. I can do it about 1/2 the time, but to have that as a go to ALL the time, would be incredibly deadly with where I play.

This would be the one I'd pick (unless I can choose the one where I tee off of a par 3 and it goes in the cup. That's a shot I'd like to have, even once:alien:)

The low punch stinger. One that stays 5 to 8 ft off the ground. I'd like to be able shape it and play from tricky lies. Found myself behind too many trees and trouble this year. I could only seem to put a really easy move into the ball and keep it low enough for this shot. I'd love to really attack and put a really low screamer out that could get me at least greenside in 2. May have saved me a couple strokes per round not having to punch out or fail to execute this shot

Confidence

A chip

A fade with an iron.

I wish I could hit a very low, forced slice. I have trouble getting the ball too high when I play a trouble shot that needs to be low and cutting.

5-10 yard draw with driver. At least two times a season I derail my game by chasing this shot. I fade it off the tee and for some reason keep chasing the draw. If I could just do it the vicious cycle would be over.

I know I'm not supposed to say this, but, a straight drive with just decent distance. That's all I want for Christmas, Santa.

Like others I dream of being able to stop that wedge shot on a dime. Hit and stop.

Whatever Kevin81002 calls his iron shots. I would go ? with joy if I could hit the ball as high as he does.

The flop.

Tiger's stinger shot..

High draw off the deck with a 3W.

320yd carry fades with driver like dj hahaha. That's not too much to ask

Back