What shot do you wish you had in the bag?

High draw, I just can't hit it.

I want the 20 ft greenside bunker shot that rolls out 5 feet straight.

The 2 hop and stop wedge shots

Low wedge shots. I try them often, but rarely with any success. When they work, they're freaking awesome. If I could pull that shot off with some consistency I'd be a happy golfer!

Low wedge shots. I try them often, but rarely with any success. When they work, they're freaking awesome. If I could pull that shot off with some consistency I'd be a happy golfer!
That's an easy one! We'll get you dialed in this summer.

Climbing stinger shot. Often referred to as "Tour Profile" flight. It's the ones that look like they take off like an airplane.

Climbing stinger shot. Often referred to as "Tour Profile" flight. It's the ones that look like they take off like an airplane.

I can do it though never on purpose. It's usually when I hit it just a fraction low on the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love either a reliable on-command draw, or a two hop & stop short game shot.

The low 60 yard wedge shot that takes one hop and stops dead.

Even when I was really good at golf I could never master this shot.

It's like the holy grail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same thing...except the being good at golf part...hehe

A cut or fade on demand with the driver and fairway woods, i can pull it off easier with irons.

My old smooth pitching and chipping mindset.

I have had the chipping & pitching yips since coming back into the game.

I am at "wits end" and considering a chipper. I used to be a very good short game player and loved messing with a variety of little shots. I would spend hours tossing balls into tough lies, and unusual places just for sport. Now my friends almost cringe and look away when they see me standing over a 30 yard pitch. :beat-up:

Any suggestions would be dearly appreciated!

200 yd. drive that I could find and play. When you get old it don't take much.

A cut or fade on demand with the driver and fairway woods, i can pull it off easier with irons.

That is my go to shot when the driver starts going south.

A little gimmick that I use is squeezing the 3 smallest fingers on my left hand. (RH player)

It promotes a little blocking action.

Give it a try.....can't hurt.

Not sure it's a specialty shot, but I need to learn to hop n stop a short wedge or even pull it back some.

50-80 yard pitch. I have no distance control whatsoever. Hit 'n hope :beat-up:

The Phil Mickelson backwards bunker shot would be one, but that would really just be for fun.

For a shot that I constantly am thinking I wish I had, that would be the punch fade. So many times last year I wish I had that shot.

~Rock

The Phil Mickelson backwards bunker shot would be one, but that would really just be for fun.

For a shot that I constantly am thinking I wish I had, that would be the punch fade. So many times last year I wish I had that shot.

~Rock
Punch fade would probably be mine as well

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Here is a tip to above poster
This swing is $$$ easy to do learn't it here. Its knocks my LW 100-105y to 60-65, GW to 80y. When you do hit it like this it spins back 'everytime'...distance control is stellar!
[video=youtube;-N_yr6hKjPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_yr6hKjPk[/video]

I would like a fade...well I can hit them..I have to take the club outside on the backswing...in the woods...way outside!...I don't play it as I am always hitting high draws that I am perfecting well....best is a straight push...aim left...least I negate the draw and get to were I am going...lol

Stinger. Would be fun to always hit it and watch it

I'd like putts inside ten feet to be effectively automatic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back