What To Give Away

B48CD169-A587-4043-9F19-402DF9BDBFFF.gif

Can you really have too many putters? I wouldn’t be opposed to winning a fitting of some sort either :cool:

Grips. An entire new set of grips please.

Other than a fruit basket, I think some nice shiny new wedges would make a fine giveaway.

There are two putters you should probably go take pictures of and tempt the forum. Both PNs.

I've been thinking of going the PN route after rolling one really well in a rental set. I'm all ears on this one.

Definitely a Callaway Super Hybrid that I could set at 17 degrees.

Go old school and give away a year’s supply of golf balls. Man times have changed on THP.

Go old school and give away a year’s supply of golf balls. Man times have changed on THP.

We are currently giving away 2 dozen to EIGHT different people right now on our home page (that is a year supply for you)
And another dozen on Twitter and another dozen on Instagram.

My vote would be for a Rangefinder. Updating mine would make my bag complete

A mallet putter. Been far too long since I have had one and could probably use some higher MOI and increased forgiveness in my putting game.

My first thought was an MD5 Jaws wedge - I’ve been so happy with mine and I think they may be flying under the radar a bit.

But a Superhybrid or Stroke Lab #10 would be great too.

Last edited:
A nice Titleist light weight carry bag (y)

Putter, putter, putter!

Or iron heads. I may have iron shafts that are lonely.

Range finder

A gap wedge. For whatever reason, my current 50° goes the same distance as my 54°. So I need a wedge that fixes the hole I currently have between 110 and 125 yards.

More golfers need the Hogan Equalizer wedges and BHM01 putter in their lives!

Need? The only open spot in my bag is a club between my Driver and 5W. But you recently gave away a 3W, so I’ll also say putter. I’m still rocking a 30+ year old putter, so it would be nice to see what all this fancy new technology is all about.

Need? The only open spot in my bag is a club between my Driver and 5W. But you recently gave away a 3W, so I’ll also say putter. I’m still rocking a 30+ year old putter, so it would be nice to see what all this fancy new technology is all about.
#OdysseyExo

#Trust

Back