What vehicle do you drive?

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis! I neeed a car after my Lincoln MKZ was totaled. Found this with 50k miles. Got it for a song! Best part is I get over 30 mpg on the highway!
View attachment 8925230
Car and Driver always wanted to do a long-term test on one of these with the rare de Sade trim package. That car will probably run forever

Gorgeous car! Love the color. Exactly what I was looking for when I was hunting.

I had it narrowed down between a 2016 S4 and my 2015 SQ5 when I was making the decision. I was replacing a 2001.5 B5 S4 which only had 100k miles on it and hauled some pretty decent butt for a slightly modified car. Found the SQ5 semi local with only 26k miles on the clock for a damn good price and couldn't help but buy it.

Old S4
View attachment 8925244

New to me SQ5
View attachment 8925245
View attachment 8925246
[/QUOTE
Gorgeous car! Love the color. Exactly what I was looking for when I was hunting.

I had it narrowed down between a 2016 S4 and my 2015 SQ5 when I was making the decision. I was replacing a 2001.5 B5 S4 which only had 100k miles on it and hauled some pretty decent butt for a slightly modified car. Found the SQ5 semi local with only 26k miles on the clock for a damn good price and couldn't help but buy it.

Old S4
View attachment 8925244

New to me SQ5
View attachment 8925245
View attachment 8925246
Awesome. SQ5 was on the list as well. Only thing i don't like about the Q5 was the panoramic roof as in Summers here and 100+ temps, I think too much heat would build up from it.

My day-to-day ride is a 2015 BMW i3.

well i currently own a 2017 f150 larrett but am forced by the wife to drive her car a 2015 toyota highlander xlt

My 2012 Heritage Softail is what i like to drive most. But I also have a 2016 Jeep cherokee.

2019 Accord EX-L 1.5T. Best car I’ve ever owned, which is what I said about the 2015 Accord that gave itself up to keep me safe and alive. Other car is a 2007 Accord SE with 103k. Have wanted to get into an SUV or minivan but circumstances never cooperated. These are our sixth and seventh Accords. They just work really well for us. One of the signs of middle age is that you’re more concerned with how long your car with last than how fast it will go.

Awesome. SQ5 was on the list as well. Only thing i don't like about the Q5 was the panoramic roof as in Summers here and 100+ temps, I think too much heat would build up from it.

Up here, that's one if the features I liked. Winter sunshine is a premium and feeling it while driving helps keep the winter Blues away. Summers are upper 70s to low 90s so not much to worry about there.

These are both old pictures, but my daily is a 2016 F-150 XLT FX4...

IMG_4361.jpeg

...& my fun car is a 2018 Mustang GT.

IMG_0416.jpeg

Working on upgrades for both over time. Truck is mostly little stuff like lights & functional upgrades. Mustang is a little more involved, so it'll take a little longer, but it sure is fun to drive! Anticipate having both of these for quite some time.

Reactions: KEV
I miss being able to easily fit and remove my clubs and other golf items, it might not be long before I go back to something bigger like a truck or SUV.

My daily is a 2000 Mazda Protege - no payments since 2005
other side my wife has a 2007 Outlander XLS - no payments since 2012

2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red metallic paint, Active Exhaust (selective for various loudness), Black out package & 10 speed automatic trans. 5000 miles so far and the most fun I've had with my clothes on. 5 liter Coyote engine with 460 hp.

Attachments

• 8 1 19 A.jpg
    8 1 19 A.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 8 1 19 B.jpg
    8 1 19 B.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 8 1 19 D.jpg
    8 1 19 D.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 10
Haven't seen the Q5 yet but I can tell you the S2000 looks better in person. Spotless.
Can't wait for Spring to get here, my Q5 is filthy! S2000 needs some loving too, I have some new rotors to throw on and wanna replace the beat up old top this year.

Can't wait for Spring to get here, my Q5 is filthy! S2000 needs some loving too, I have some new rotors to throw on and wanna replace the beat up old top this year.
LOL!! You and me both on vehicle being filthy. Mine has gotten a wash once per month, but it never fails to rain 2 days afterwards. Kind of given up for right now as it rains atleast once per week here.

Yeah my wife and I have a 16 and 17 and both are paid off. We'll be hanging onto them for a looooooooong while. I'd still have my 2009 Malibu of the transmission didn't go out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Our's are paid off too, but my wife has a 2011 Honda Pilot and my son is 15 so we are about to get her a new (2 year old off lease trade new anyway) vehicle and he will get the Pilot. I don't want another payment, but it's going to be timed with a promotion and I think we can pay it off in 2 years and then the money will be there right about the time he goes to school so it will help with paying for that and we won't miss any of it.

2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red metallic paint, Active Exhaust (selective for various loudness), Black out package & 10 speed automatic trans. 5000 miles so far and the most fun I've had with my clothes on. 5 liter Coyote engine with 460 hp.

My son's is Kona Blue. You're right; it's a freakin' rocket.
But no assist handles to get in and out.
That's one thing on an open roadster, but when you're trying to duck under a low roof on a coupe, that's a problem.
Would it have killed Ford to include assist handles?
Being a tad younger than I, my son doesn't consider it a problem.

Very nice! I love the Ruby Red metallic color. Mine didn't come with active exhaust and it's a manual, but very similar cars. Think I'm about the same mileage as well (work from home, 2 cars). It's crazy how much faster the 18+ coyotes are than previous mustangs. Installed all new exhaust, a CAI & a tune on mine. Now seeing 483hp at the wheels, per the dyno. So much fun to drive.

I've got the truck for everyday use but my fun car .... 2018 Camaro SS .... can get me into trouble every now & then :LOL:

I remember when I had my 03 Cobra that was underrated at 390 and we all thought that was crazy for a factory Mustang. Mine got upwards of 530 at the wheels with probably just $1500 in mods.

RetiredBoomer, I'm 5'6" so it doesn't bother me. Wife gripes every time she gets into what she calls the black hole and getting out of it too. I wish Ford would've put a hand hold inside the open trunk so as to not grabbing the outside of the trunk to close it.

JonD, the active exhaust sound great especially in Sport mode. Track mode is a little louder but cancels Traction Control, still getting used to that frisky set up. What CAI are you using?

RetiredBoomer, I'm 5'6" so it doesn't bother me. Wife gripes every time she gets into what she calls the black hole and getting out of it too. I wish Ford would've put a hand hold inside the open trunk so as to not grabbing the outside of the trunk to close it.

JonD, the active exhaust sound great especially in Sport mode. Track mode is a little louder but cancels Traction Control, still getting used to that frisky set up. What CAI are you using?

There's still some nanny stuff engaged in track mode but it's still pretty unleashed at that point. I know guys who drag race pull the cables for all that stuff, but on the street the track modes are more than loose enough!

I have the standard Roush CAI: https://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-cold-airtake-2018-gt.html

Don't know how much it would add itself but after adding a higher flow exhaust it was a no-brainer. Going to go some sort of super charger eventually. Probably just the little Roush one, but who knows.

Back