What was your last THP event and how has your bag changed since?

Official event as a participant: Hype w/ Darth Finley and Callaway Golf

Added epic 3w for Bertha mini

now adding f8 for epic 3w

Last edited:
Last Event was The Gauntlet and I was playing all Cobra F7 woods and Honma irons, after being wowed with Seth's EPIC with Hzrdus Yellow Shaft I went that way and EPIC FW's except for the TEE 3 wood.

Then recently added the current Callaway irons /wedges.

Socal vs Norcal Regional Rivalry back in May was my last event. Since then I have changed irons, driver, hybrid, and fairway wood shafts.

Socal vs Norcal Regional Rivalry back in May was my last event. Since then I have changed irons, driver, hybrid, and fairway wood shafts.

You forgot to start that post "hi my name is Kevin and I'm a club ho".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot to start that post "hi my name is Kevin and I'm a club ho".

I was more of a club ho last year than I usually am. No doubt. lol

I was more of a club ho last year than I usually am. No doubt. lol

We've missed you at the meetings. Josh left too. Something about winning $50 or something.

Grandaddy
Bag is the same...I go have some i200 irons to tinker with too.

And the Toulon Atlanta will take over putter spot once it's shipped

Last event was The Shoot Out and my bag is exactly the same! Still gaming all 14 clubs! Loving it.

Grandaddy from a couple years ago. Still using the CF16 irons and Apex hybrids. Switched wedges to MD Forged, just upgraded driver to Epic, and have switched to a Toulon putter, about to try out an old Odyssey Sabertooth with the white hot xg insert.

Only event was in October 2016 (Ambition with Cobra/Puma). Everything in my bag has changed except the 3/4 hybo.

Think this current setup is ideal for me.

The Adams event from maybe 3-4 years ago. It’s all changed, at least twice.

My last event (only event) was the HYPE event with Callaway. After the event, I just couldn't comprehend not playing 14 Callaway clubs, as those guys were exactly the kind of company I want to support. Since the event I've swapped out the top end of my bag from Cobra to Callaway, and swapped my putter from Scotty to Odyssey.

My last event was the Ben Hogan Experience in April of 2016. Since then Ive changed:

- Taylormade 2016 M2 for a 2017 M1
- Taylormade 2017 M1 4 wood for a Callaway 816 Alpha 4 wood
- FG Tour V4 irons for the Ben Hogan PTx and now to the FG Tour V6 irons. Gamed the Hogans for 15 months in between
- FG Tour PMP for Ben Hogan TK15 wedges
- Scotty Cameron Newport for a Toulon Austin

Last event was Ohio vs Michigan regional rivalry. I think the driver is all that’s changed as I went from the 816 DBD to the Epic SZ. A few putters have come and gone but the 7ch is still holding strong

Last event was The Shoot Out and my bag is exactly the same! Still gaming all 14 clubs! Loving it.

Yup, me too!

Grandaddy for me boys...and the entire bag is new. Funny looking back at the first post since this was my original thread and seeing how my bag has changed multiple times from that one! Haha

Regional Rivalry on the RTJ trail, great courses!!

We've missed you at the meetings. Josh left too. Something about winning $50 or something.

I find the meetings make me sad and want to have a drink, which screws up those other meetings, so it is better all around to just order something shiny and be happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons. Have the 718 T-MB irons in the bag as a result of that event. And leading up to the event I wanted more Titleist in the bag, so bought the bag and an 818 H1 hybrid. That event was the straw that broke the camel’s back for the driver I was gaming at the time, and have since put my J815 driver back in.

2017 Gauntlet. Stared using the chrome soft x regularly and a new o-works putter I got from using my CPO gift card.

My custom wedge is awesome but it’s so nice I don’t want to put it in play...right now it’s in the “trophy room.”

Regional Rivalry in June. Only change was recently swapping out my X Hot Pro irons for WS V4's. Won't have a verdict on those until things thaw out around here.

The Gauntlet 2016 was my last event (and only one so far!) and my bag has changed a few times since then! I believe I had a GBB driver, GBB Heavenwood, CF16s, Bridgestone wedges and a Scotty Cameron X5R.

Last (and only) event was the THP Championship with Budget Golf. Only change so far is the putter.
Went from an old Taylormade to a Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 thanks to Jdtox

Pondering a few changes at the top end of the bag this spring though

Last event wasn't really an even more like a random testing day but I got to play with jb wardy and someone else who I apologize that I'm forgetting. My bag hasn't changed much. Got a new putter and wedges. Switched to a new ball and changed grips. Other than that same-o. Looking forward to tinkering a bit more this year though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My last event was the 2015 The King. Here's my bag before and after. Hasn't changed too much.

At Event:

Driver: Callaway XR

Fairway: Callaway XR Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Don't remember

Irons: Ping S55's

Wedges: Scor 54, 60

Putter: Odyssey Two Ball Blade

Now:

Driver: Ping G400

Fairway: Callaway XR Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha 815

Irons: Ping S55's