What would you eliminate from your diet?

Soda. NO problem what so ever, I never drink it now.
then id go fries with the remaining options. I dont eat them all that often as it is.

Beer and Tacos - drank my quota of beer growing up in Wisconsin, now I prefer whiskey. Tacos because I'm one of those weird people that doesn't like them.

Carbs for me. Once I cut those down drastically from my diet, I lost a lot of weight and my blood sugar is well under control.

Probably Fries and Beer. I don't really eat much at a time anymore anyway and most of the time I throw away more fries then I can eat. I like a good beer but since my surgery, I just get drunk as can be so easily I rarely drink anything anymore.

Cake and pizza would be an easy choice for me.

Easy choice for me, beer and tacos!

Cake & soda... always easy to pass on cake at birthday parties, etc. and really don't drink soda... occasionally if I get a fast food meal but only because it comes with it... I do like bourbon with ginger ale...

Cake and soda... nice knowin' ya.

I would say fries and cake probably. There are other better versions of potatoes. I could do cookies, pie, ice cream, or brownies instead of cake. I could also cut out burgers as I don't eat them all that often and sodas as don't drink them much anymore. I do like a burger or soda every now and then though as so they beat out cake and fries.

Pizza, Tacos, and Beer are absolute musts though. They would make the list of things I could only ever have.

A couple of years ago I gave up beer for about 6 months and it wasn't the slightest bit difficult to do. Diet Coke, on the other hand, is like crack cocaine to me.

So if I had to choose, I would say #1 Diet Coke #2 Sugar

100% Soda.

I need to get off of it again, I feel so much better when I don't drink it......

Why I end up starting again? I really have no clue.

I already don't do 3 of those. I am keeping fries, tacos, pizza, and burgers though. Love those things.

Beer, cake and soda. I don’t ingest them now anyway.

Soda is the easy one as I don't drink it unless I'm adding it to a beverage.

Cake would be second.

I'm hungry again

Exactly this.

Easy fries and burgers

Beer & Cake would be easy for me. I haven’t tasted a good beer yet and I can do without cake especially if it’s chocolate cake, which is odd cuz I love chocolate.

Beer and cake wouldn't be a problem in the least. There are actually quite a few foods I could easily eliminate from my diet and not miss them much - pasta would be another easy one.

The non-negotiable ones that must stay would be sushi, Mexican food (all of it - tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, tortas, etc.), pizza, burgers, meat (beef, chicken, pork, fish) and diet soda. I actually eat a pretty reasonable, balanced diet and don't eat those things all the time, but I can't picture never having them again either.

I would eliminate cake and my friend from Mississippi if he told me that I must pick another. Unless diet soda isn’t considered soda, then you can keep soda too.

One, beer, is easy for me. The second though is much more difficult. But, it’s probably pizza. I’d like to say soda or cake but I know that isn’t happening.

I have already eliminated soda from my diet, but I haven't lost any weight. I still drink too much beer.

If I were to really try to cut some tonnage, I would get rid of beer, but since I'm not, I can do without cake.

I have already eliminated soda from my diet, but I haven't lost any weight. I still drink too much beer.

If I were to really try to cut some tonnage, I would get rid of beer, but since I'm not, I can do without cake.
Beer was one of the first things I cut out when I lost all my weight a few years ago. I like food and wasn't going to do a starvation diet to lose weight, so if I cut out 3 or 4 hundred beer calories, that meant I could have 3 or 4 hundred more food calories to fit in my calorie goal instead. No-brainer decision for me.

Back