What would you eliminate from your diet?

One, beer, is easy for me. The second though is much more difficult. But, it’s probably pizza. I’d like to say soda or cake but I know that isn’t happening.

I have never tasted beer so there is one. The other would be cake..

Definitely cake. The others are staples on my "diet".

Beer is easy, don't like it. Second should be soda because I drink A LOT of Dr Pepper (usually Ten but right now Diet). But I know that would be sad so I'll eliminate cake. Don't feel like that's a big loss or a big benefit. Could probably stand to lose most sweets to be honest. Like them a bit TOO much if you know what I mean. *cough* I'm fat *cough*

Easiest one of these in a while. Soda and Cake. I don't have much of either of those, and everything else is a staple! Can't live in Houston without Tacos!

Soda and Pizza. Pretty much there anyway so it wouldn't be a big loss.
I dream about burgers so that would be the last on the list.

Soda and fries, easy. Can’t live without pizza, beer, and tacos. I have an occasional sweet tooth too, so I’ll keep cake open as an option.

Gave up soda 10 years ago so 1 down, it would be a toss up for #2 between beer and cake. Love my whiskey straight up and prefer pie or cobbler.😎

I want to stop drinking soda so bad. I drink way too much of it and know it’s the most unhealthy aspect of my diet. I’ve stopped drinking it for a month before but as addicted as I am idk if I can quit

Started trying to cut back/out soda today...................

This should be fun

Cake and soda.

Cake and soda. I already avoid those two things as much as possible already so I wouldn’t be losing much :)

I never drink soda so 💥. Cake is also easy as there are so many better deserts anyway.

I stopped drinking soda several years ago. Easily could eliminate cake. Could do without beer if I had to.

I do not want to imagine a life without tacos, fries, burgers, and pizza. What kind of life would that be anyway?:LOL:

Been keto/low carb since Jan 2019, was tough at first but got used to it. Have cheat meals now, when several months straight without slipping.

Also, cut diet coke out completely.

Carbs/sugars for the most part. I do limit these in my diet, but i can do a better job. I'm addicted to milk, and cereal my wife says.

Almost all my old friends are taking pills, or shots for diabetes, and/or heart issues. I've been lucky so far.

Giving up beer and fries would be as easy as hitting a driver OB

One, beer, is easy for me. The second though is much more difficult. But, it’s probably pizza. I’d like to say soda or cake but I know that isn’t happening.

I can live without beer and cake. Easy.

Soda is easy for me because I hardly drink it anyway and haven’t been much of a soda drinker since middle school.
The second might be cake, though my wife may not like that because she’s a big baker. I can still have other sweets though. ;)

Beer and cake but I will never give up Pizza!

I could knock out
Cake, Soda and Tacos and be ok. You're starting to hit me where I live with the rest. Of those maybe fries.
Burgers and beers would be hard.

Cake and Soda for me.

Hmm, cake is easy; I don’t eat it anyway. Tacos I must keep, as well as pizza and burgers.

Beer is definitely off the table (Haven’t you seen the documentary about how beer saved the world?). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Beer_Saved_the_World

so I guess fries? A shame because I love Parmesan truffle fries

cake and soda....kinda cheating since i barley eat drink either now. pizza would be impossible for me to give up.

When they're talking soda, I'm assuming it's the sugary stuff like Cola, Root Beer, Sprite etc. and it doesn't apply to Club Soda (sparkling water).

If that's the case, it's Soda and Tacos for me. I only have cake once a year, but that's for my birthday and it's special.

I want to stop drinking soda so bad. I drink way too much of it and know it’s the most unhealthy aspect of my diet. I’ve stopped drinking it for a month before but as addicted as I am idk if I can quit

The thing is while it would be good for me I'm sure, I don't want to quit. I'm probably an addict, I can't imagine my life without it. When we went overseas last summer I drank Coca Cola Zero because Dr. Pepper wasn't available. When I got home, that first sip was THE best thing I'd ever had in my life. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Back