Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Protein shake with a banana and chocolate almond milk. Also had 4 pieces of turkey bacon. I miss regular bacon.

I hear ya but 'm actually starting to like the turkey bacon more and more.

Artesian egg sandwiches from Wendy's.

I hear ya but 'm actually starting to like the turkey bacon more and more.
Oh I don't mind turkey bacon at all. But there is a definite difference and I miss every now and again.

Oh I don't mind turkey bacon at all. But there is a definite difference and I miss every now and again.

I don't miss the grease with the real bacon but it tastes so good :)

Protein bars in the morning for me lately.

Chobani crunch with some mixed fruit and lunchable

Enjoying lunch today

30511f47ed95ebad79219bb7e26695b7.jpg

cae7ca985da03efce73d154f7c0e2db5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped off my car for an oil change this morning so I had breakfast out for the first time in a while. Western cheese omelette, hash browns, and wheat toast for me and a short stack with two eggs over easy for my gf. She put the eggs between the pancakes. I told her that I had never seen that before.

Call me crazy, but I've had 3 of these for breakfast.

Chorizo stuffed Jalapeños.

5bfdea89bc1c65162d178e847f6c1cdc.jpg

Our favorite pizza , Grimaldis for lunch

9049f184cebfd0050aa13a8fc14432c4.jpg

I had a Mexican firecracker burger at the clubhouse. Basically a cheeseburger with jalepenos on it. And it was damn good too.

Six tacos from Jack-in-the-Box.

Had three scrambled eggs with cheese on top and 5 turkey sausage links for breakfast this morning.

Cheerios with almond milk for me!

Ate some leftover chili from a couple of months ago that we had frozen and a grilled cheese sandwich (cooked fresh today..haha)

Breakfast was Raisin Bran with almond milk.

Lunch was a piece of pizza and a soft pretzel. Fueling up for the afternoon gym visit :p

Turkey sandwich, carrots and a pluot. That's a plum/apricot hybrid that I found at a local produce stand. It mostly tastes like a plum, but it's really good and it's fun to say. :wink:

Back