What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, but I don't think I needed to be reminded of that.

I thought I remembered that so well, but I don't think I ever heard what Quayle said after that and what Bentsen said after that!

[YOUTUBE]NRCWbFFRpnY[/YOUTUBE]

(How in the world did this topic end up in the dinner thread?)

Hash brown potatos with ground turkey. :)

We had breakfast. Scrambled eggs, english muffins, bacon and hash browns. I love breakfast for dinner.

I thought I remembered that so well, but I don't think I ever heard what Quayle said after that and what Bentsen said after that!

If you have to ask... :act-up:

How? Harry said "Potatoe"!!

Sorry, I've been insanely busy at work this week. But it was great watching that video. That was one of the great moments in televised debating history.

Dinner for us: Fundraiser with heavy appetizers. That means no place to sit down, and the floor was stone. We had to bail midway through the auction; it was just too painful.

Dinner for the kids: We've been out so often we're out of standard kid dinner food. Apparently they had French fries, frozen peas (they prefer them that way), and Pop-Tarts. I am such a bad mom.

Long John Silver's.

Jacqui doesn't like it either. I don't know what it is with them?

Balboli premade thin pizza crust with Kraft Italian 5 cheese mix,Simecas hot Italian sausage,canadian bacon,peperoni,garlic and black olives

I don't think cumin would make it into the pop tart recipe but it's essential in chili seasoning.

We go through it faster than any other spice. Great in any kind of beans.

I think it will be roasted boneless leg of lamb with taters and carrots

What time is dinner Jeff? We'll be over! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back