What's for Dinner?

As tonight is band practice night, Mc Donalds double 1/4 pounder will be the main entree.

Pizza and chips for dinner tonight

Homemade pizza tonight!!! Yessir!

Chinese takeaway

been watching a bunch of Guga Foods vids lately, tried out air fryer pork chop with garlic honey
20200812_181148.jpg

Wife wants to go out for Mexican.

Had most of a package of turkey sausage and a half pound of ground sirloin left over from stuff we cooked earlier this week. So we tossed it in the Instant Pot with fresh tomatoes and bell peppers from the garden, a can of beans and some elbow macaroni. Lots of chili powder, black and red pepper, little cumin and cinnamon and slow cook it for a few hours.

You can turn most anything into a delicious meal with a couple handfuls of stuff from the garden this time of year!

It was delicious with a bottle of Green Man ESB (brewed in Asheville, NC).

We had a Home Chef it was Pork Chops with some sort of Fig Reduction and Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese.

One of the better Home Chef meals we have made in the past few weeks.

Grilled steak tips with a mushroom/cream cheese/butter/garlic/chicken stock sauce.

Chicken, pineapple, Vidalia onion skewers basted with honey bbq sauce, finished with some sweet Thai Chile sauce along with Caesar salad and baked beans.

Bacon, eggs, biscuits and more bacon.

Burgers and hotdogs on the grill

Chili and Pasta

There will be Blackened Catfish and Hushpuppies on the table tonight.

D0910D1E-DF62-47A8-9BF2-E3C651E8257A.jpeg
20 yr anniversary supper. She hasn’t left me yet after all this in my life then she may not be as smart as I thought.

Had a pizzahut today

Going to have a charcoal grilled cheeseburger and fries.

Chicken and Joe Joe's!

Pasta with shrimp and a spicy tomato cream sauce.

Sausage and eggs.. I need to mix it up

Pizza. Went pepperoni, sausage and jalepenos.

I'm liking everything. :love: Munchies like a mofo. :ROFLMAO:
Pizza night tonight. Green peppers and seasoned ground beef. Hornitos and soda with lime. Damn good.
Grilled up a big burger with lettuce, tomato, ketchup mustard for lunch with some ripple chips and mandarin oranges. Vodka and soda with lemon.
What? I'm fighting off scurvy. ;)

Bowl of cereal and now bagel with PB. Oh the munchies!!! :p:eek::devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL:
(I worked ALL day, and took a short walk, so I do need the calories! )

Chicken, with vegetables and mashed potatoes tonight

Back