What's for Dinner?

Ground pork in a sweet and sour sauce, rice, corn.

Wasn't great, but it was filling at least

Bourbon steaks and sushi.
0611221730.jpg

I just ate three Korean Beef topped tostones, which were amazing. I also had three carne asado tacos as well, but those are a secret, right @Golfers Anonymous and @echico?

40E4AA99-C1DD-4492-BF05-9B56E87267EA.jpeg

Had some pizza I wish I could take back…

Went to Poppy’s
1932A858-82AB-479E-A3BD-D487ABCE0AE2.jpeg
Chicken Parm…

Roast Beef, Yorkshire Puddings, Gravy, Horseradish, roast carrots, and an ice cream sandwich.

Pulled pork and some potato salad.

Made a pizza. I’m hungry and can’t wait for dinner
73F04995-F615-4F9B-8DC1-4373A3D9092A.jpeg

Between meetings and during lunch today, I made a very exciting meat sauce to go with the rainy weather we have today:
- Ground trimmings of my prime rib roast + ground venison
- Onion/garlic/grated carrot/lots of mushroom
- Parmesan rind
- Basil/Oregano
- San Marzano Tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Anchovy Paste
- Touch of cream

Pressure cooked the tomatoes with some parmesan rind, few chilli flakes, basil stem, half the mushrooms to give it some depth of flavour, then browned the meat in a separate pan, added in the rest of the vegetables to colour with the tomato paste and anchovy paste. Once that was cooked to the appropriate level, added the two pots together and simmered a bit.

Finished off with a binder of cream to give it some body.

So far it has been a bag of Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritos.

So far it has been a bag of Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritos.

I had a light tuna wrap, probably 400 calories lunchish, yawn. Now thinking real food. Too hot to cook over a fire, that’d be miserable. Might just head out and pick something up? Kind of waiting the hear from a lady friend prior to deciding but she doesn’t have much more time before I make my own plans? Lol. I’m pretty hungry?

Yeah @mmaynard11 , she waited too long. I’m good til probably Wednesday now? I don’t eat much? 😂.

I’d still meet her for a drink but it is kind of Monday out? Now if she wants to come over? We talkin! 😂.

heated up some frozen dim sum.

Keto started yesterday so air fryer chicken thighs and a salad3029F49E-2AC3-4F49-9D83-74329D0254B4.jpeg

Smash Burger and fries here at the hotel.

got a little sushi for my birthday.

20220614_181440.jpg

Just burgers in the Weber tonight 268BBF9B-9BDC-4593-A293-C05D48975777.jpeg

Guess it needs to be posted here some damn good BBQ at Pappy’s

Fried Chicken. Green Beans, potatoes and Gravy.

Back