What's in Your Wallet?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
No, I'm not Sam Jackson, or even Alec Baldwin, though some folks say I look like Jennifer Garner. This is not an ad.

What do you keep in your wallet? Cash? Cards? Everything (a la George Costanza?)

I'm strictly a card wallet kind of guy. 2 or 3 cards at a time, and my Global Entry card. If I have cash, it's in my pocket

i'm a slowly recovering Costanza.

Less than i used to. and it's in the front pocket.

Cards/cash with a front pocket wallet with clip. Easy and effective.

Mine has a few cards, and a money clip. I hate having a big wallet.

No, I'm not Sam Jackson, or even Alec Baldwin, though some folks say I look like Jennifer Garner. This is not an ad.

What do you keep in your wallet? Cash? Cards? Everything (a la George Costanza?)

I'm strictly a card wallet kind of guy. 2 or 3 cards at a time, and my Global Entry card. If I have cash, it's in my pocket
Cash, what's that ? I haven't seen cash in 30 yrs

cards and always a little cash

No Money Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

Cash and cards in a binder clip. Don’t use a wallet.

I don’t carry cash unless I know I am going to need it. Two credit cards in my wallet with my drivers license and health card So pretty thin theses days. Usually use my phone to pay for everything now.

Cards, DL, Hunting/fishing license, health insurance card, and now usually a few hundred in cash. Currently I have way too much cash as I need to go deposit some back into the bank after our Member/Guest weekend. It currently looks like I'm ready to hit Vegas and the Spearmint Rhino

All kinds of s**t. Cash, cards, ID, picture of my wife, several membership cards, health insurance cards, etc.

I have a front pocket wallet. 2 credit cards and my Target card - DL, and cash usually between 3 dollars and 200 bucks. Medical insurance card and typically my Costco card as well. Oh, and my corporate card that now lives in there due to travel.

Ridge wallet with 2 CCs, drivers license, Food Lion loyalty card and a $20 bill. Put in right front pocket.

2 credit cards. Costco card. Health and dental insurance card and my ID.

I’m so close to just not carrying a wallet at all and don’t to a lot of places. Most of the time it lives in my center console of the car.

I have several cards, including debit credit and insurance cards. I also have a pic of my wife and daughter

No cash, I can tell you that.

Ridge wallet. Two credit cards, debit card and driver's license.

Driver’s license, insurance card, six debit/credit cards, and about $80 in bills in an origami wallet in my front pocket.

Have the Ekster leather for the front pocket. I have Amex, debit card and my work Corp card along with my CC permit and medical card.

License, 2 cards, work badge, discount card.

Back