Whats the weather like where you are

We got 5 inches of snow last night and it's still snowing......:mad::poop:

weather.jpg

Cold today with a high of 12*, got 2-3" of snow last night.

It dropped into the upper 20s on Tuesday morning, but we're back to the Winter from Hell now:

1641487627084.png

It's been snowing on an off since Monday. Everyday with below zero temps. Fun times :LOL:

It's ******* cold!

Another 8 inches of snow today. Yeehaw.

Somehow this snow is going right around us... so right now it's just cold.

1641496869250.png

cute-winter-emoticon-wearing-cap-260nw-540748612.jpg

Beautiful spring, summer and fall plus no cockroaches. What's not to like?

If you believe that there are no cockroaches in Minnesota you are just fooling yourself. It's just that YOU don't have them! I live in Ohio and don't have them either, but that has nothing to do with the weather.

Somehow this snow is going right around us... so right now it's just cold.

Yeah. Snowing here now. Supposed to get a dusting to an inch tonight. Looking out the window, looks like an inch.

If you believe that there are no cockroaches in Minnesota you are just fooling yourself. It's just that YOU don't have them! I live in Ohio and don't have them either, but that has nothing to do with the weather.

Yeah. Snowing here now. Supposed to get a dusting to an inch tonight. Looking out the window, looks like an inch.

I understand that there are 4 types of cockroaches that are possible in Minnesota. I'm 72 years old and never saw a cockroach until vacationing in Florida a couple years ago. I really don't think there are any in the area in which I live (SW MN). I used to work in the housing industry out here and have torn apart and remodeled a couple of places and I never came across a cockroach. I've never even heard of anyone having cockroaches in this area. I have a daughter who lives in south Minneapolis and 2 sisters in law in Twin City suburbs and no one has had cockroaches. I guess I agree it's possible but I've never heard of anyone who has them.

If you keep a clean house, you won't have cockroaches unless you live in the tropics. My Mom had a friend who had a Winter house in Florida. One Fall she went down there to help her friend open up the house. Dressing the beds, my Mom picked up a folded sheet out of drawer and let out a gasp! There was a big dead cockroach between the sheets! They had citrus trees in the backyard, and the lady said that they would look back there every day when the fruit was coming ripe. If you let a fallen fruit lay on the ground, the roaches would come on the run!

We're expecting a freezing drizzle here tonight. Since my old beater truck, which is what I drive in the Winter sits outside, I draped a tarp over the cab to keep the doors from freezing shut. I've been to that movie before!

Last edited:
20220107_143723.jpg
12° here right now. Got about 14 or 15"

40's today, sunny, no wind - perfect winter golf

Back