What's the Weirdest Job You Ever Had?

haha I don't even have the picture on my computer it's just an old developed picture from over 10 years ago. That pictures is dead and burried and staying there. That one is staying locked in the vault haha.

You can't upload pictures from your hard drive into a PM. She'd have to post them on a website first, and then download them.

You'd definitely have to make it worth her while.

pictures.

now.

via e-mail.

Do you have any pictures that I might be interested in?

You've seen them all, but here's one just to annoy you.

pp_Inkster_Juli_lg.jpg

No deal, there will be no pictures. I fought JB to not post the first picture of me with Joanne from Jofit and then tried not to post the pics of me and Rory and Stacy from Doral. I like to take the pictures not be in them.

LOL nope don't think so. You know they aren't good looking costumes, it was a really ugly blue jean colors floor length skirt with a white "puffy shirt" like they talked about on Seinfeld and then a corset over it. It was hideous!

On one of my parenting boards, we all got silly once and posted our senior high school pictures. No wenches, but I looked like some sort of junior flight attendant.

I bet you all had a good laugh though. It's so funny to look at back and see what clothes you wore and how you did your hair. I am a child of the 80's so I had some crazy hair and very interesting outfits. I rocked the side ponytail with the best of them.

I bet you all had a good laugh though. It's so funny to look at back and see what clothes you wore and how you did your hair. I am a child of the 80's so I had some crazy hair and very interesting outfits. I rocked the side ponytail with the best of them.

Like this?

TinaMajorino.jpg

I hated that movie so much.

i loved that movie......everybody has an uncle rico.....don't they.....LOL.
my weirdest job.....hmmm would cleaning up oil spills on the ocean/beach and toxic waste buried in drums in a field be weird?..... if so...yep.....that was me.

I washed the school buses for about six weeks one summer. Then I got a job picking up the trash at the drive-in for the rest of the summer.

I worked at Arthur Treachers for a while during college- that sucked so much on Fridays.

.... Napoleon Dynamite rocked

Is that this place?

19treacher.jpg

We went there a lot, but I think they were pretty much out of Kansas City by the early '80s.

You got it- seriously, Friday during lent was hell.

You got it- seriously, Friday during lent was hell.

And that's why the Friday soup of the day at most restaurants is still seafood, all year round. Forty-two years after Vatican II.

Back