I'll try to get some pictures later today (if I remember), but I normally rotate between 2 bags when walking. A MacKenzie Walker and a Seamus sunday bag. I have another MacKenzie that I use for rounds that I know I will be using a cart or really wet mornings.

An old Ogio bag with the Woode top.

Smaller, pretty light, and aside from the legs getting crossed from time to time, it has served me well
20230727_170808.jpg

Maxfli 2019 Honors Plus Golf Cart Bag

I have a Sun Mountain Sync and a C-130. Currently using the Sync, but thinking about switching to the C-130 for the rest of summer. The Sync is a great pushcart bag, but on a riding cart the clubs don't nest well in the bag and iron heads occasionally bang against graphite wood shafts. The C-130 is the exact opposite - great riding cart bag but not so good as a pushcart bag.

Typically ping pioneer for pushcart or riding. Just won a bagboy ztf from their IG contest so that is going in the rotation for my exec 9 hole rounds and range sessions.

Only use one, a Titleist Cart 15. But I have several others that are holding old clubs etc. Need to try to move some.

I have two, an old Sun Mountain c130 and the 2019 Taylorade Flextech lifestyle bag. I would like a newer bag with a 14 way divider honestly, but the c130 still works
With the Morgan Cup bag i will get, not sure i will get another any time soon.

image.jpg
The bag on the left is my daily gamer, Nike Air Hybrid. The right side bag is a Vessel made PXG stand/tour style which I use for events.

2020 morgan cup bag which still gets used for walking rounds
vessel 14 way stand - current main bag
2023 srixon experience bag - in use this year
older ogio woode bag that is still awesome but mostly storage
also a big baylor branded staffish bag just used for storage

I had a Nike bag for 5+ years that a mouse chewed through right before I got my Team Paradise bag last year. So the Paradise bag gets games and the Nike bag holds random spares in the garage. I use a push cart or ride and don't really have any reason to replace my bag until it wears out.

Have 8 bags but only use 1 currently which is a Ping Hoofer from this release.

15 y.o. Nike Xtreme Lite. Still functional.

I have 3 - my old SM 4.5 14-way that I keep for riding rounds when I don't want to mess up my other bags. My main bag was a Vessel Players III but courtesy of Bag Boy and THP I now have a ZTF which will likely be put into safe keeping late this year.

I really didn't need to see that photo @jmanposted of that Puma bag. That is one attractive golf bag!

I just replaced my 2018 Morgan cup bag with a MotoCaddy waterproof bag.
I rock 1 bag at a time.

I have 2 ready to go at a moments notice.
1691246583407.jpeg

Picked this up last year on sale for $129. Great pockets including Cooler pocket. 14 dividers, great handles. Downside is week zippers and internal rod supports are not beefy enough so it sags forward when fully loaded. Live and learn.16912525499203425947373376127476.jpg

I use this 100% of the time. Little known brand but it’s well made and reasonably priced. I think Pearl makes bags for Vice

IMG_8741.jpeg

My main bag is my Ogio Convoy SE in black (I absolutely love this bag), but switch to a Vessel stand bag if I am at a course that utilizes caddies. I also switch to a red, white and blue Mizuno DB 4 on occasions and I use a sold black Mizuno DB 4 sometimes as well. I think I have about 5 more bags that I store clubs and 4 staff bags on display in my office. I have bag issues.

My main bag is my Ogio Convoy SE in black (I absolutely love this bag), but switch to a Vessel stand bag if I am at a course that utilizes caddies. I also switch to a red, white and blue Mizuno DB 4 on occasions and I use a sold black Mizuno DB 4 sometimes as well. I think I have about 5 more bags that I store clubs and 4 staff bags on display in my office. I have bag issues.
It would seem Club issues too. 😀

That BRD4c was the Bag I was looking at. How do you like it?
I like it quite a bit. Lightweight, good storage space and looks great!

I've got a Callaway Fairway 14. I like it and don't plan on replacing it until it breaks. I got it April 1 2022.

I've got a Callaway Fairway 14. I like it and don't plan on replacing it until it breaks. I got it April 1 2022.
That's what I'm looking to get from the Goat Cup this year

We get to choose from the 2024 bags when they come out ;)

I have this VGA Vessel and it's my daily use bag. Solid and works great

my Morgan Cup bag is in storage in Houston.

I'm looking forward to Jan when we get our Goat Cup Callaway bags! 🔥IMG_0344.jpegIMG_0345.jpeg

Back