What's your favorite polo line?

Been on a bit of a Footjoy polo run lately.

And I dont know what’s wrong with me, that I have yet to buy a Puma Cloudspun polo, given all the love they get round these parts.

Last edited:
Been on a bit of a Footjoy polo run lately.

And I dont know what’s wrong with me, that I have yet to buy a Puma Cloudspun polo, given all the live they get round these parts.
I'm kind of the same. Really surprised I haven't got one of the cloudspun polos yet. Might have to change that this weekend. I'll be in Knoxville for drill and will have some down time tomorrow evening...

I always liked the Bolle golf shirts. Just yesterday, I saw them at Costco for $13 or $14. I'm not in the market but damn that's a great price!

Matte Grey will always be my tops.

Followed CLOSELY though for me by Straight Down and the Puma MATTR polos.
Didnt know Matte Grey. Now my credit card does. Thanks JMAN. Have you tried their 1/4 zips. Like the simplicity of their stuff.

Didnt know Matte Grey. Now my credit card does. Thanks JMAN. Have you tried their 1/4 zips. Like the simplicity of their stuff.
Yup, they’re excellent too. My primary brand and one that I usually put my HS Golf boys into:

My favorite polo line?

Playing polo is like trying to play golf during an earthquake. --Sylvester Stallone

Footjoy. Period.

Since you mention Belk, I like the Pro Tour brand. Moderately priced and they go on sale once in a while so I can get nice polos for between $16 to $40 give or take.

I also like Greg Norman. I find some last month at Costco for $16 each.

Puma is nice but spendy and the other brands mentioned are way out of my budget.:cry:

Since you mention Belk, I like the Pro Tour brand. Moderately priced and they go on sale once in a while so I can get nice polos for between $16 to $40 give or take.

I also like Greg Norman. I find some last month at Costco for $16 each.

Puma is nice but spendy and the other brands mentioned are way out of my budget.:cry:
I hear you on price. I have spent $70 before on a polo but it was for a special occasion. Not a fan of that much for a polo.

Peter Millar, Puma Cloudspun. They don't make them anymore it seems, but the Adidas Climachill with the titanium beads just under the neck were outstanding on hot days.

Others may not feel comfortable, but I purchase many, many name brand, new with tags, polos on Ebay typically for 30-40% of the retail price charged at pro shops or manufacturer's websites......

Others may not feel comfortable, but I purchase many, many name brand, new with tags, polos on Ebay typically for 30-40% of the retail price charged at pro shops or manufacturer's websites......
I have purchased off eBay as well!

Back