Whats your go to wallet?

I bought a $10 front pocket wallet on Amazon and its all I need. It's leather, has RFID protection and a slot on top to hold folded cash. It has held up great for the last 2 years.

Bellroy Slim Sleeve https://bellroy.com/products/slim-sleeve-premium/leather/aragon#slide-0

Cabelas Bison leather wallet. It's a traditional bifold. I can't see the utility of a small front pocket wallet when my minimum contents exceeds the capacity of them 99 percent of the time.

First of all, I found this site to be very useful if you're looking for a wallet

Replaced my RIdge about a week ago with a Lost Dutchman Franklin and I'm very happy so far. To me, the RIdge always felt a little bulky and I didn't like how the edges of my cards were getting chewed up. This holds much more of what I need and in a more practical way for me.

The Franklin comes monogrammed and delivered for $50 and change. Hand made to order in USA and delivered in about three weeks.

It's an origami wallet - one folded piece, no stitches. Some other wallets may be more professional looking, but I love the functionality here.

IMG_3553[1].JPG

It's longer and wider than a Ridge but doesn't feel like it in my pocket.

1682449474031.png

Easily holds eight cards and six bills that do not have to be folded up as in a Ridge.

1682449538579.png

Also has a quick access slot in the back.

1682449594811.png

I haven't been able to find a wallet I truly like in years, just things that are ok and get by. I'm a trifold with an extra credit card flippy piece guy.

I have a Louis Vuitton cardholder and I really like it. I’ve had it for 2+ years now and it still looks good as new. I have several debit and credit cards in it plus my license and insurance cards. It does hold cash but it sticks out of the top a bit since my license is in that slot

I don't know the brand name but I picked up my minimalist front pocket wallet on Amazon for less than $15. It's RFID Blocking too, and holds 9 CCs. I can't see a name on it but it has a small metal badge on it that is a lion but looks like a coat of arms.

A Ridge titanium. i carry minimal cards... like 2 credit cards and then License, insurance and a couple of other cards. It has either a handy-dandy money clip OR elastic strappy thing to capture cash (I opted for the strappy gizmo, it's thinner). I went to front pocket carry when i bought this and haven't looked back. The only "thing" with the Ridge is you need to tri-fold the bills. Took a few days to get used to but now it's second nature and not an inconvenience.

Screenshot_20230425_153512_Chrome.jpg

First of all, I found this site to be very useful if you're looking for a wallet

Replaced my RIdge about a week ago with a Lost Dutchman Franklin and I'm very happy so far. To me, the RIdge always felt a little bulky and I didn't like how the edges of my cards were getting chewed up. This holds much more of what I need and in a more practical way for me.

The Franklin comes monogrammed and delivered for $50 and change. Hand made to order in USA and delivered in about three weeks.

It's an origami wallet - one folded piece, no stitches. Some other wallets may be more professional looking, but I love the functionality here.

View attachment 9173993

It's longer and wider than a Ridge but doesn't feel like it in my pocket.

View attachment 9173996

Easily holds eight cards and six bills that do not have to be folded up as in a Ridge.

View attachment 9173997

Also has a quick access slot in the back.

View attachment 9173998

I switched to a Lost Dutchman Franklin about 7 months ago, and I bloody love it. Nate, the owner is super great to deal with as I wanted my customized slightly with the logo on the flap. It’s really well made, holds exactly what I need without being bulky, love the slot in the back to access my most used credit card, and I really love the patina it’s been developing. Some new and current photos to show how it’s aged. I cannot sing this company’s praises high enough. I won’t be buying anything else moving forward. The perfect wallet as far as I’m concerned.
Brand new
484B9A0C-414D-4AFE-B0BF-B463B1C95EE9.jpeg
After 7 months
449AB0F3-0178-4932-BCF6-9F07BD2F80CC.jpeg
25FBCFB8-00DB-42CA-BFDB-6697F1EAA65E.jpeg

Ditched a wallett a long time ago for a minimalist money clip in my front left pocket. This holds a few cards/ID and I've had up to 15-20 bills in it as well:

The design with the hole in the middle to help remove it from the cards/cash works great. I also used some Flitz to take the logo off. I like it so much I may even have it plated.

Ooo great thread revival.

My front wallet has a worn rip in it from years of usage and I recently started looking for another one.

Glad to see a lot of other front pocket wallet users.

Following. I'm due for an upgrade at some point

For years I had a wallet/money clip combo that worked great in my front pocket. I've recently switched to a slim tri-fold because I have to carry so much in Mexican pesos. I still keep it in my front pocket though.

Back