What's Your Highest Wedge Loft?

Midman03

Reaction score
As I rarely use my 60* wedge, I'm thinking of ditching it and going with a 48* instead. My Taylormade M2 PW is 43.5*. So my wedge gapping would be 42.5*, 48*, 52*, 56*. As I can hit most shots with my 56* that I would with the 60*, I think the 48* would fit much better. What is you highest wedge loft you game?

58° is my highest loft. I have my set PW and AW, a 54° SW and 58° LW.

Best decision I’ve made. But, I absolutely NEVER full swing it.

Best decision I’ve made. But, I absolutely NEVER full swing it.

Just out of curiosity, what shots do you hit with this club?

Anything not a full swing. Can play it straight forward, open, hooded, whatever the five. Shot calls for if that’s the correct club for the shot.

60 right now. I have Z785 PW and GW, then 56 and 60 Vokeys. Thinking of going to 54 and 58 RTX4s.

58 typically. Sometimes throw in a 62 also.

58° is my highest loft. I have my set PW and AW, a 54° SW and 58° LW.
Me too. I had a 52 and 56 each weakened 2 degrees, my AW is 49.

60. It’s my most used wedge.

Highest I own is 62° but the highest I play at the moment is 58° and it serves me just fine.

58° is my highest lofted wedge.

60* for me

Whatever my SW is, which I use for literally anything 100m out and less. Really should get a 60 though reckon I would use it a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60* but it is very rarely used, if I am going to make any bag changes it will more than likely be this club that is the first out

64 PM Grind.
Been in the bag 5 years, surprisingly easy to hit and control. Should really get the new one now.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

56* and I use it almost exclusively from bunkers. I can hit a full out straight up flop by opening up my 49* GW. Even though I have awesome Bridgestone XW-1 wedges, I’m just more comfortable with my GW.

A 58° LW is the highest lofted wedge in my bag though I do have a 60° PM Grind sitting on the sidelines. When it was in the bag I had pretty good results with it but the JAWS LW is just a tiny bit better for me.

58 for me. It has been great for chips with not much green to work with and bunkers with high lips.

60 for me.

Back