What's your unusual food combination that may surprised others on how good it tastes?

Peanut butter on a hot dog....

I love strawberry jam on a grilled ham and cheese sandwich!!!!

French fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty.

I’ve got 2. A slice of white cheddar on a peanut butter sandwich and chocolate chip cookes on a bologna and cheese sandwich. Only Chips Ahoy and only American cheese

Applesauce on crunchy tacos.

Cheez whiz and cinnamon bread.

Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches.

Banana sandwiches with PB on one side and mayo on the other.

A good vinegary BBQ sauce on deviled eggs.

Olive oil and Parmesan cheese on oatmeal.

Like the title says! For example, some may put cheese on apple pie, or jam on grilled ham and cheese, or peanut butter on eggs, or have a cinnamon roll with chili.

What's yours?!
found the jif next to his bed

I feel like this was mutiny by you three! I shared my deepest darkest secrets and you guys put me on blast on THP.

Well here we go...yoir gonna get what you want! I like PB on my scrambled eggs! Don’t knock it till ya tried it...just saying!

I feel like this was mutiny by you three! I shared my deepest darkest secrets and you guys put me on blast on THP.

Well here we go...yoir gonna get what you want! I like PB on my scrambled eggs! Don’t knock it till ya tried it...just saying!

for the record I didn’t blast you, I was just sayin where I found the jif.

I have to admit, I've tried it in that form, but in peanut butter toast with egg, broccoli and bacon in it! Usually I have avocado in it, but was out of avocado one day and decided to try peanut butter. I was unexpectedly surprised on how good that tasted!

Banana sandwiches with PB on one side and mayo on the other.

A good vinegary BBQ sauce on deviled eggs.

banana sandwich with PB is legit but not sure ab the mayo addition?

on taco meat and all? or just taco shells filled with apple sauce?

:oops:
Taco meat, cheese, lettuce, Ortega taco sauce and applesauce.

Totally understand now

Another one I like is two over easy eggs on top of pancakes and smothered in syrup

I used to put ketchup on everything: macaroni & cheese, scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese... I still dip my grilled cheese in ketchup, yummmmm

Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich

Bell pepper and strawberry jelly sandwich

Back