Where Do You Buy Your Golf Balls?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Title asks the question.

Budget Golf get's the majority of my business, unless OEMs have really good sales.

Past few years I have bought balls from 2 DTC companies (Vice and Snell), or from Srixon when they have there 2 for 1 sales. Most purchases I make are in bulk for the season.

• Admin
Amazon. Usually around Christmas Srixon Z-Stars will go down to $28-30 a dozen and Q-Star Tours will go down as well, so I stock up then.

I think you read that wrong :ROFLMAO:
Skimming at its finest... thought it said why. :D

Usually at the big box store on my way home. But this year I bought 6 dozen off a thper. Still have 3 dozen of those.

Mostly OnCore, Snell or Costco. I also order Srixon Soft Feel online from whoever has a deal running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy online when I see a good sale in the Deal of the Day thread for balls I play or want to try. Otherwise, I buy at my local DSG when I need them quickly and haven't planned my golf ball inventory well.

Last few dozen I have purchased have all come from Budget Golf

Cut Grey direct, Srixon Q-Stars Tours @ a local pro shop for $20.99/dozen.

1. eBay
2. Golf Warehouse store having a sale.
3. Direct from Manufacture

Mostly from my pro at his course, as I do most of my equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last purchase was from lostgolfballs.com during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales last year. I find A LOT of barely used Pro V1(x)'s (among others) at my course so I haven't had to buy any balls since then.

it's been a while....but usually wherever i can get the best deal (usually in the form of a 'buy X, get Y free' deal)

can't remember the last time i bought them from a brick and mortar seller.

Amazon.....since I'm Prime, I don't have to pay shipping for Cut's.

I buy online. Last two orders have been from golfballs.ca.

I usually wait for a deal I like and order online. Shipping costs drive it in my case. Every now and then will pick up a dozen at the brick and mortar.

Wherever I can find the best deal. I try to go through Budget Golf if I can but the shipping can add up. Otherwise I'm pretty open to the best price.

Golf USA or DSG. I do order from OEM direct when they are having good sales.

This year, I have bought from:

lostgolfballs.com
eBay
Snell

...likely in that order.

PGA store or dicks's is where i normally pick them up.

98% online and on sale. One exception is when I run across a truvis pattern I don't have.

Mostly at my local Golf Galaxy. I will buy from time to time from Amazon and Budget Golf. I really need to focus more on picking up balls when online sales are going on.

Mostly online from Budget Golf, but every now and again, I'll be at PGASS and decide I need a box..... impulse purchase; maybe that's why I have like 10 boxes of balls in my cabinet :rolleyes:

Back