Where else do you wear it?

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Your golf stuff? Are you a keep it separate type? Course only attire?

Do you specifically buy pants/polos/etc that work for life and work and golf. Are you the one in family pictures wearing a golf branded something?

Where else do you wear what you play in besides the course??

Pretty much everywhere

1000062440.jpg

Chuckled as I set my phone down next to me at the gym and caught this view just now. Shoes and shorts.. you'd never guess what I spend half my life around. 😆

Work, out to dinner, pretty much everywhere

Literally everywhere, it's pretty much my only type of clothes I have

So everything you wear everyday or play in pretty much crosses over?
I have some polos that I probably only wear on course but everything else crosses over especially now that Puma pants/shorts are more lifestyle type

Most of it crosses over… though I usually reserve the really bright or busy designs for the course.

I do not have anything that I consider golf only except my golf shoes and a couple of shirts with my name (to identify me as a committee member at our club’s tournaments). Of course one time on my way home from a tournament I stopped at a store to get a couple things for dinner. The cashier said “Thank you, Brian.” I was sort of stunned she knew my name until I realized it was on my shirt. 😉

It’s all I wear

Also everywhere. Coworkers laugh cause we can wear jeans but they know when I’m golfing cause I am wearing my golf pants to start the season, and later I’ll bring my golf shorts to change into before I leave.

My "golf clothes" are only golf clothes when I am on the course. Otherwise they are "grocery shopping clothes", "Tigers game clothes", etc etc etc.

Most of it crosses over… though I usually reserve the really bright or busy designs for the course.
Are you less conservative in general on course, or just feel like you can't present that kind of awesome in your daily life without making people jealous? 😜

I’m fine wearing it anywhere. But it’s not my entire wardrobe.

I typically only wear my golf clothes for golf. Problem with golf pants is they tend to get very dirty around the ankles because of the mud on the course.... typically cold season here is wet and muddy too

Most of mine can be worn anywhere. There are some polos I am not allowed to wear out per my wife.

Golf shoes are relegating to golf only though.

Shorts and pants are a free for all.

I do not have anything that I consider golf only except my golf shoes and a couple of shirts with my name (to identify me as a committee member at our club’s tournaments). Of course one time on my way home from a tournament I stopped at a store to get a couple things for dinner. The cashier said “Thank you, Brian.” I was sort of stunned she knew my name until I realized it was on my shirt. 😉
So you wear spikes?

Your golf stuff? Are you a keep it separate type? Course only attire?

Do you specifically buy pants/polos/etc that work for life and work and golf. Are you the one in family pictures wearing a golf branded something?

Where else do you wear what you play in besides the course??
My good stuff is basically my work wear as well.

Most of mine can be worn anywhere. There are some polos I am not allowed to wear out per my wife.

Golf shoes are relegating to golf only though.

Shorts and pants are a free for all.
Because you don't clean them and they're not presentable to the public, or because they only look good with the polos you're not allowed to wear out, or because the spikes leave marks in the carpet?

When I used to work in the office the same golf polos I wore to work would be worn on the course. Now all my golf stuff mostly gets worn for golf.

Back