Which Course Should Host the 2022 PGA Championship?

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the recent announcement which course would you want to see the 2022 PGA Championship hosted at?

Not sure if it can handle a major but I would love to see Spyglass get one.

Move Valhalla up and Baltusrol to 2024... Solved.

The new course they’re building north of Dallas. May not be ready but why not, kinda the point of moving.

I would like to see Oakmont or Medinah host.

Man they do need to get back there!
They are due back in 2024 just move Valhalla up to 2022 & bump Baltusrol from 2029 to 2024...

PGA National... the Bear Trap... been too long!!

Quail Hollow

How about honoring their contract and stop the B.S.?

Castle Pines

I liked it when the PGA was in August and opened up all of the US to host it. It takes away the upper midwest to host any of them.

Valhalla was a great test in 14.

I would like to see Oakmont or Medinah host.
Oakmont is more of a US Open venue to me, I realize that the PGA has been there too...

Medinah is a great idea because it hasn’t hosted a major even since the “Meltdown at Medinah”.

Liberty National.

Since it was supposed to be in the greater NY area. I’d love to see either Quaker Ridge Golf Club or Sleepy Hollow get a chance. Would love to see something different than the typical usual suspects. And it stays in the area ( so I can watch).

Inverness orrrrrrrr Firestone. 😬

Southern Hills

Perfect opportunity for Bandon to snag one.

Someone above said Spyglass and I would love to see that too. I can't stand that during the Pebble Beach Pro-Am we only see maybe a dozen shots the whole week from Spyglass because they're too busy showing Pebble and Alfonso Ribeiro doing the carlton dance.

I'd love to see National or Friar's Head.

Oakmont is more of a US Open venue to me, I realize that the PGA has been there too...

Medinah is a great idea because it hasn’t hosted a major even since the “Meltdown at Medinah”.
I had the same thought when Oakmont came to mind. To me it has always been a US Open test, but I could see them doing a few things to make it a PGA Championship course.

Timing of the PGA now limits a few areas of the country that eliminate the choice to hold the venue there.

Bring it to Michigan and Oakland Hills :ROFLMAO:

Back